How to Play and Win Playing Bonus Poker
Before I review the video poker game known as Bonus Poker, let me first briefly summarize the characteristics of a Jacks-or-Better game, since the two games are similar.
Related Poker News:
- Titan Poker Bonus Code “TITAN500″ Announces New 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ‘TITAN500′ Announces Special 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code Releases ‘TITAN500′ Special Bonus Code For New Online Poker Players
- $100 Bonus at Poker-On-Net: Play and Win
- Double Double Bonus video poker takes different strategy
- Play Online Poker with the Latest Poker Bonus Codes
- Poker Ocean Bonus Code Announces Special 50% Bonus Up To $200
- Party Poker Bonus Code
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Eurolinx Poker Has Released New EurolinxPoker Bonus Code ELXBN1
- Sky Poker Increases Welcome Bonus
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ZZBONUS Released - up to $225 Free
- POT - The total amount of money bet so far in a hand.
- BUTTON - A distinctive token held by the player sitting in the theoretical dealer's position, when a house dealer is used. The button rotates around the table so that every player has an opportunity to be the last to act. Also, "THE BUTTON" can refer to the player who currently has the button. ("I was the button and called the blind".) Synonyms: BUCK, PUCK.
- GUT SHOT - A draw to an inside straight, as in 2-3-4-6.
- SET - In Hold'em, three of a kind where two of the cards are hole cards.
- LOOSE - Playing more hands than the norm. Antonym: TIGHT.
- FOLD - To decline to call a bet, thus dropping out of a hand.