How to Play and Win Playing Bonus Poker
Before I review the video poker game known as Bonus Poker, let me first briefly summarize the characteristics of a Jacks-or-Better game, since the two games are similar.
Related Poker News:
- Titan Poker Bonus Code “TITAN500″ Announces New 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ‘TITAN500′ Announces Special 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code Releases ‘TITAN500′ Special Bonus Code For New Online Poker Players
- $100 Bonus at Poker-On-Net: Play and Win
- Double Double Bonus video poker takes different strategy
- Play Online Poker with the Latest Poker Bonus Codes
- Poker Ocean Bonus Code Announces Special 50% Bonus Up To $200
- Party Poker Bonus Code
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Eurolinx Poker Has Released New EurolinxPoker Bonus Code ELXBN1
- Sky Poker Increases Welcome Bonus
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ZZBONUS Released - up to $225 Free
- BAD-BEAT JACKPOT - In some cardrooms, a prize that is shared by the players in a game, when a very good hand (usually Aces full, or better) is beaten by a higher hand. Jackpots are usually financed by taking a drop ($1 is a common amount) from every pot. A typical division of the jackpot will give the losing hand 50 %, the winning hand 25 %, and the other players at the table share the remaining 25 % of the Jackpot.
- LIVE BLIND - The last and largest blind bet may or may not be LIVE. If LIVE, the blind bettor has the option of "raising" his own blind in the event the bet is called around to him. This is normal, and is sometimes referred to as "blinds are live".
- RUNNER-RUNNER - A hand made using both of the last two cards dealt.
- FLAT LIMIT - A variant of fixed limit where all bets are the same amount.
- BURN - To discard the top card of the deck prior to dealing, usually done for every dealing round except the first. The theory being that if somehow the cards are marked (illegally) no one will know what card will next be dealt, only what card will be burned. This makes marked cards less of an advantage, hence tends to reduce cheating.
- REBUY -  To purchase additional chips after an initial buy-in, usually after losing most or all of the previous buy-in. This term is most often used in certain tournaments where if one loses all one's chips, or falls below a certain minimum chip level, for an additional sum of money one can purchase a fixed amount of additional tournament chips. Usually there is a time limit (The "REBUY PERIOD") as to how long rebuys are allowed.  The additional chips "rebought" in tournament play.