How to Play and Win Playing Bonus Poker
Before I review the video poker game known as Bonus Poker, let me first briefly summarize the characteristics of a Jacks-or-Better game, since the two games are similar.
Related Poker News:
- Titan Poker Bonus Code “TITAN500″ Announces New 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ‘TITAN500′ Announces Special 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code Releases ‘TITAN500′ Special Bonus Code For New Online Poker Players
- $100 Bonus at Poker-On-Net: Play and Win
- Double Double Bonus video poker takes different strategy
- Play Online Poker with the Latest Poker Bonus Codes
- Poker Ocean Bonus Code Announces Special 50% Bonus Up To $200
- Party Poker Bonus Code
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Eurolinx Poker Has Released New EurolinxPoker Bonus Code ELXBN1
- Sky Poker Increases Welcome Bonus
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ZZBONUS Released - up to $225 Free
- DRAWING DEAD - A draw in which it is impossible to obtain a winning hand for any of a variety of reasons: an opponent's hand is better than whatever you are drawing to, the card(s) that make your hand are out of play, or (in Hold'em) give an opponent a stronger hand even if it makes yours. Frequently used in the past tense, since one rarely knows it at the time.
- NICKEL - Five dollars, usually represented by a red casino check.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.
- MAIN POT - The main pot, as related to one or more side pots, when there are one or more all-in player(s). The main pot is the one in which all active players participate.
- NO-LIMIT POKER - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.
- FLUSH - A poker hand consisting of five cards all one suit.