How to Play and Win Playing Bonus Poker
Before I review the video poker game known as Bonus Poker, let me first briefly summarize the characteristics of a Jacks-or-Better game, since the two games are similar.
Related Poker News:
- Titan Poker Bonus Code “TITAN500″ Announces New 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ‘TITAN500′ Announces Special 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code Releases ‘TITAN500′ Special Bonus Code For New Online Poker Players
- $100 Bonus at Poker-On-Net: Play and Win
- Double Double Bonus video poker takes different strategy
- Play Online Poker with the Latest Poker Bonus Codes
- Poker Ocean Bonus Code Announces Special 50% Bonus Up To $200
- Party Poker Bonus Code
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Eurolinx Poker Has Released New EurolinxPoker Bonus Code ELXBN1
- Sky Poker Increases Welcome Bonus
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ZZBONUS Released - up to $225 Free
- POCKET PAIR - Generic Hold'em term for 2 hole cards of the same rank.
- SMALL BLIND - In games with two blinds the first blind is the SMALL BLIND because it is usually one-half (or less) the second or large blind.
- OFFSUIT - Not of the same suit. "I held A-Q offsuit" or "The flop was 10-6-2 offsuit". When speaking of 5 or more cards, not all/ of the same suit, i.e., no flush, as in "button had A-K-10-8-7 offsuit."
- FIRE - To make the first bet in a betting round. Used to emphasize that the player bet when a check was possible, showing strength.
- SHILL - A card room employee who plays with House money, and does not share in any of his (her) winnings or losses. Shills are used to facilitate starting games, and keeping them going. Compare: PROP.
- FOURTH STREET - In stud poker, the fourth card dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the fourth community card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is TURN (q.v.).