How to Play and Win Playing Bonus Poker
Before I review the video poker game known as Bonus Poker, let me first briefly summarize the characteristics of a Jacks-or-Better game, since the two games are similar.
Related Poker News:
- Titan Poker Bonus Code “TITAN500″ Announces New 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ‘TITAN500′ Announces Special 150% Bonus Up To $500
- Titan Poker Bonus Code Releases ‘TITAN500′ Special Bonus Code For New Online Poker Players
- $100 Bonus at Poker-On-Net: Play and Win
- Double Double Bonus video poker takes different strategy
- Play Online Poker with the Latest Poker Bonus Codes
- Poker Ocean Bonus Code Announces Special 50% Bonus Up To $200
- Party Poker Bonus Code
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Eurolinx Poker Has Released New EurolinxPoker Bonus Code ELXBN1
- Sky Poker Increases Welcome Bonus
- Titan Poker Bonus Code ZZBONUS Released - up to $225 Free
- SEAT POSITION - The actual seat a player has, normally numbered sequentially starting with 1 as the first seat to dealer's left. Not to be confused with POSITION in a particular pot. Typically unrelated to play of a hand but often important in peripheral aspects, e.g.: "Seats 1 and 10 are nonsmoking here", "Seat 5 has a good view of the table", "Seat 3 is in a high-traffic area".
- PROP - Also PROPOSITION PLAYER. An employee of the gaming establishment whose primary purpose is to keep enough players at a table to prevent breaking up the game for lack of players. Unlike SHILLs "props" make a small hourly wage but play with their own money, winning or losing based on their skill.
- RAINBOW - In flop games, a flop in which no two cards are of the same suit. "The flop was A 9 7 rainbow."
- LOWBALL - Generic term for poker where the lowest hand wins.
- SPLIT [THE POT] - To split the pot between two or more players. Related term: QUARTER.
- OMAHA - A variant of Hold'em where each player receives 4 hole cards and must use exactly two of them (together with 3 of 5 board cards) to make a hand. Often played high-low split with an 8 qualifier for low.