Authorities: Video poker making ‘back door’ return to SC
Within the past two weeks, Kershaw County authorities have seized 10 video machines that the Attorney General and State Law Enforcement Division agents consider illegal video poker machines. But, the company behind the machines tells WIS, they're legal and plan to fight for their machines in court.
Related Poker News:
- Cumberland Authorities Force Video Poker Operators to Fold
- Officers seize video poker machines
- 17 arrested in crackdown on illegal video poker machines
- N.C. agents seize $2M, at least 50 video video poker machines
- Video Poker: The straight flush
- Video Poker Operator Raided
- Video poker operator sent to prison, fined
- Video poker machines gone from VFW
- NC agents seize $2M, at least 50 video poker machines
- Authorities investigating businesses with video poker machines in S. Idaho
- Lawmen seize dozens of illegal video poker machines
- Two charged with video poker violations
- BIG SLICK - In Texas Hold'em, hole cards of A-K, suited or not.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- POT - The total amount of money bet so far in a hand.
- TAP - In no-limit games, to wager all of one's money in one bet.
- MANIAC - A player who bets, raises and reraises without regard to the quality of his hand. Most often found in flop games.
- FAMILY POT - A pot where all of the players at the table are participating, even after each has had an opportunity to act.