Authorities: Video poker making ‘back door’ return to SC
Within the past two weeks, Kershaw County authorities have seized 10 video machines that the Attorney General and State Law Enforcement Division agents consider illegal video poker machines. But, the company behind the machines tells WIS, they're legal and plan to fight for their machines in court.
Related Poker News:
- Cumberland Authorities Force Video Poker Operators to Fold
- Officers seize video poker machines
- 17 arrested in crackdown on illegal video poker machines
- N.C. agents seize $2M, at least 50 video video poker machines
- Video Poker: The straight flush
- Video Poker Operator Raided
- Video poker operator sent to prison, fined
- Video poker machines gone from VFW
- NC agents seize $2M, at least 50 video poker machines
- Authorities investigating businesses with video poker machines in S. Idaho
- Lawmen seize dozens of illegal video poker machines
- Two charged with video poker violations
- CALLER - One who calls. Sometimes used collectively, as in "3 callers".
- STRAIGHT - A hand consisting of 5 cards in sequence but not in suit.
- POSITION - One's location in the betting sequence, relative to the players still in the hand. First position is first to act.
- JOKER - A 53rd card in the deck, distinct from the others, used as a wild card or as a BUG.
- ASSAULT RIFLE - In Omaha, hole cards that are A-K-4-7 of any suit(s).
- TOP TWO PAIR - In flop games, having hole cards that make the highest possible two pair hand.