Authorities: Video poker making ‘back door’ return to SC
Within the past two weeks, Kershaw County authorities have seized 10 video machines that the Attorney General and State Law Enforcement Division agents consider illegal video poker machines. But, the company behind the machines tells WIS, they're legal and plan to fight for their machines in court.
Related Poker News:
- Cumberland Authorities Force Video Poker Operators to Fold
- Officers seize video poker machines
- 17 arrested in crackdown on illegal video poker machines
- N.C. agents seize $2M, at least 50 video video poker machines
- Video Poker: The straight flush
- Video Poker Operator Raided
- Video poker operator sent to prison, fined
- Video poker machines gone from VFW
- NC agents seize $2M, at least 50 video poker machines
- Authorities investigating businesses with video poker machines in S. Idaho
- Lawmen seize dozens of illegal video poker machines
- Two charged with video poker violations
- TOKE - Gambling term for "tip", as in "Toke the cocktail waitress". Comes from the term "Token of appreciation".
- COLD CALL - Calling both a bet and raise at the same time, as opposed to calling a bet then later calling a raise made after the call.
- UNDER THE GUN - The position that has to act first in a round of betting.
- PAT - Holding or being dealt a pat hand. "I'm pat" would mean "I don't want to draw any cards.
- STUCK - Down a nontrivial amount of money, as in "he's stuck $800".
- HOLE CARDS - In Stud and Hold'em, the face-down cards dealt to each player.