Video poker king gets three-plus years in prison
Video poker king Casey Szaflarski may be a nice guy, but that doesn’t make him a good guy, a federal judge ruled Tuesday before sentencing him to more than three years behind bars.Szaflarski may have been a gentleman to people, including the bar owners where he placed the Chicago mob’s video poker machines, but only because he could afford to be, U.S. District Judge Ronald Guzman determined …
Related Poker News:
- Video poker king gets 40 months in prison
- Home bails out mob’s alleged ‘poker king’
- Video bingo grows after ban on video poker
- Video bingo grows after video poker is banned
- North Carolina Done With Video Poker
- Video poker kingpin gets four more years in prison for gambling
- Despite ban, video poker machines still seized
- Video bingo grows where video poker was banned
- Video poker industry headed toward slow fold
- Video poker king pleads guilty to gambling ring
- Video poker king target of federal investigation
- State taking gamble on video poker deal?
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- BIG BOBTAIL - An open-ended 4-card straight flush.
- DEAD MONEY - Money contributed to the pot by players who have folded.
- OVERPAIR - In Hold'em, a pair in the hole that is larger than any community card on the board.
- RING GAME - A standard game where players can come and go as they choose. The opposite of TOURNAMENT.
- FREEROLL -  A poker tournament that does not charge a buy-in fee; players must earn buy-in credits through previous play at the same establishment.  Having a lock on part of a pot (sure to win a greater fraction of the pot than one is betting) and playing to win more or all of it.