Video poker king gets three-plus years in prison
Video poker king Casey Szaflarski may be a nice guy, but that doesn’t make him a good guy, a federal judge ruled Tuesday before sentencing him to more than three years behind bars.Szaflarski may have been a gentleman to people, including the bar owners where he placed the Chicago mob’s video poker machines, but only because he could afford to be, U.S. District Judge Ronald Guzman determined …
Related Poker News:
- Video poker king gets 40 months in prison
- Home bails out mob’s alleged ‘poker king’
- Video bingo grows after ban on video poker
- Video bingo grows after video poker is banned
- Video poker kingpin gets four more years in prison for gambling
- North Carolina Done With Video Poker
- Despite ban, video poker machines still seized
- Video bingo grows where video poker was banned
- Video poker industry headed toward slow fold
- Video poker king pleads guilty to gambling ring
- Video poker king target of federal investigation
- State taking gamble on video poker deal?
- POCKET ROCKETS - In Hold'em, a pair of aces for hole cards.
- JOKER - A 53rd card in the deck, distinct from the others, used as a wild card or as a BUG.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES - In Hold'em, a pair of Aces in the hole. Better known (at least in rec.gambling) as POCKET ROCKETS.
- LOOSE - Playing more hands than the norm. Antonym: TIGHT.
- REPRESENT - Implying, by one's betting style, that one has a particular hand.
- BET FOR VALUE - Betting a hand that, in the long run, is expected to win more than it loses. Antonym: BLUFF.