Video poker king gets three-plus years in prison
Video poker king Casey Szaflarski may be a nice guy, but that doesn’t make him a good guy, a federal judge ruled Tuesday before sentencing him to more than three years behind bars.Szaflarski may have been a gentleman to people, including the bar owners where he placed the Chicago mob’s video poker machines, but only because he could afford to be, U.S. District Judge Ronald Guzman determined …
Related Poker News:
- Video poker king gets 40 months in prison
- Home bails out mob’s alleged ‘poker king’
- Video bingo grows after ban on video poker
- Video bingo grows after video poker is banned
- Video poker kingpin gets four more years in prison for gambling
- North Carolina Done With Video Poker
- Despite ban, video poker machines still seized
- Video bingo grows where video poker was banned
- Video poker industry headed toward slow fold
- Video poker king pleads guilty to gambling ring
- Video poker king target of federal investigation
- State taking gamble on video poker deal?
- GUT SHOT - A draw to an inside straight, as in 2-3-4-6.
- FOURTH STREET - In stud poker, the fourth card dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the fourth community card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is TURN (q.v.).
- RAINBOW - In flop games, a flop in which no two cards are of the same suit. "The flop was A 9 7 rainbow."
- POCKET PAIR - Generic Hold'em term for 2 hole cards of the same rank.
- MANIAC - A player who bets, raises and reraises without regard to the quality of his hand. Most often found in flop games.
- HOYLE - Edmund Hoyle (1769-?) was the authoritative source for rules of card games. Hoyle is to card rules as Webster is to word definitions.