Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces Bill to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah
Utah Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces H.B. 108 to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah if congress passes H.R. 1174, Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection & Enforcement Act.
Related Poker News:
- Tuff Fish Antes with California Online Poker Petition
- Anti-Online Poker Bill Attached to Defense
- Online Poker Sites Blocked in Israel
- New Poker Club in Gaywood
- Poker Book Review: ‘Deal Me In’ by Stephen John and Marvin Karlins
- Michael DiVita & Epic Poker’s Stephen Martin Speak Out
- ND Representative Wants to Legalize Online Poker
- ‘Limit poker hours to deter armed robberies, homicides’
- Gaming lawyer doubtful of legal online poker anytime soon
- Online Poker Bill Passes Congress
- Stephen Bokor Wins 2013 Battles at the Beach Main Event
- Anti Online Poker Bill Passes
- NO-LIMIT POKER - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.
- HOYLE - Edmund Hoyle (1769-?) was the authoritative source for rules of card games. Hoyle is to card rules as Webster is to word definitions.
- TOP PAIR - In flop games, having a hole card that matches the highest card on the board.
- FIXED LIMIT - A betting structure where the amount of each bet is a specific fixed quantity. Usually specified as A-B, where A is the amount to bet in the first few betting rounds and B (larger than A) is the amount bet in the later rounds. Related terms: FLAT LIMIT, NO LIMIT, POT LIMIT, SPREAD LIMIT.
- BLACK - When referring to chips, black usually stands for $100 casino chips. "This guy sits down with a stack of blacks and raises the first bet." Not ALL casinos use black for $100 but that is the common usage.
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.