Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces Bill to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah
Utah Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces H.B. 108 to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah if congress passes H.R. 1174, Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection & Enforcement Act.
Related Poker News:
- Tuff Fish Antes with California Online Poker Petition
- Anti-Online Poker Bill Attached to Defense
- Online Poker Sites Blocked in Israel
- New Poker Club in Gaywood
- Poker Book Review: ‘Deal Me In’ by Stephen John and Marvin Karlins
- Michael DiVita & Epic Poker’s Stephen Martin Speak Out
- ND Representative Wants to Legalize Online Poker
- ‘Limit poker hours to deter armed robberies, homicides’
- Gaming lawyer doubtful of legal online poker anytime soon
- Online Poker Bill Passes Congress
- Stephen Bokor Wins 2013 Battles at the Beach Main Event
- Anti Online Poker Bill Passes
- BOARD - The exposed cards in Hold'em and stud. Also BOARD CARDS.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.
- OUT -  A card that will improve your hand, often substantially. A hand with many OUTS is preferable to a hand with only 1 or 2.  Folded, ineligible to bet or win this hand. "I'm out" is often a synonym for "I fold".
- POSSIBLE [STRAIGHT/FLUSH] - Up cards that quite possibly could lead to a straight and/or a flush.
- ALL-IN - To have all of one's chips in the pot. A player who is all-in cannot be forced out of the pot by more betting, but is only eligible to win that portion of the pot he has contributed to. Generally, a SIDE POT is created each time a player is all-in.
- EDGE - An advantage over an opponent, either specific or subjective.