Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces Bill to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah
Utah Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces H.B. 108 to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah if congress passes H.R. 1174, Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection & Enforcement Act.
Related Poker News:
- Tuff Fish Antes with California Online Poker Petition
- Anti-Online Poker Bill Attached to Defense
- Online Poker Sites Blocked in Israel
- New Poker Club in Gaywood
- Poker Book Review: ‘Deal Me In’ by Stephen John and Marvin Karlins
- Michael DiVita & Epic Poker’s Stephen Martin Speak Out
- ND Representative Wants to Legalize Online Poker
- ‘Limit poker hours to deter armed robberies, homicides’
- Gaming lawyer doubtful of legal online poker anytime soon
- Online Poker Bill Passes Congress
- Stephen Bokor Wins 2013 Battles at the Beach Main Event
- Anti Online Poker Bill Passes
- MAIN POT - The main pot, as related to one or more side pots, when there are one or more all-in player(s). The main pot is the one in which all active players participate.
- DOYLE BRUNSON - In Hold'em, 10-2 in the hole. So named because Doyle Brunson won two straight WSOPs (q.v.) in 1975 and 1976 with 10-2 on the last hand. (Suited (spades) in 1975, unsuited in 1976).
- BAD GAME - Any game in which you figure to be the loser, because the other players are better than you.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- BLUFF - To make a bet or raise with a poor hand, in hope that the remaining active player(s) will fold.
- POCKET PAIR - Generic Hold'em term for 2 hole cards of the same rank.