Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces Bill to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah
Utah Rep. Stephen Sandstrom Introduces H.B. 108 to Prevent Internet Gambling in Utah if congress passes H.R. 1174, Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection & Enforcement Act.
Related Poker News:
- Tuff Fish Antes with California Online Poker Petition
- Anti-Online Poker Bill Attached to Defense
- Online Poker Sites Blocked in Israel
- New Poker Club in Gaywood
- Poker Book Review: ‘Deal Me In’ by Stephen John and Marvin Karlins
- Michael DiVita & Epic Poker’s Stephen Martin Speak Out
- ND Representative Wants to Legalize Online Poker
- ‘Limit poker hours to deter armed robberies, homicides’
- Gaming lawyer doubtful of legal online poker anytime soon
- Online Poker Bill Passes Congress
- Stephen Bokor Wins 2013 Battles at the Beach Main Event
- Anti Online Poker Bill Passes
- FAMILY POT - A pot where all of the players at the table are participating, even after each has had an opportunity to act.
- DOUBLE BELLY BUSTER - A two-way inside straight. E.g., 3-5-6-7-9.
- IMPLIED ODDS - A refinement to POT ODDS which includes money not yet in the pot. Considers the potential extra bets and winnings made when a player forms a very good hand.
- TOURNAMENT - A highly structured game involving potentially dozens of tables where all participants pay an entry fee and obtain a fixed number of chips. Once a tournament has started, additional players may not enter. As the game progresses players bust out and are eliminated until only one winner remains.
- NO-LIMIT POKER - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.
- CUT - To break the deck into 2 stacks of at least 5 cards each. Usually performed by the player to the dealer's right to insure that the the deck is not stacked.