Where Are They Now: 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Tablist, Raymond Rahme
In our latest edition of “Where Are They Now”, we speak with 2007 WSOP third-place finisher, Raymond Rahme.
Related Poker News:
- Two World Series of Poker Products Go Mobile
- The World Series of Golf: It’s poker, but with golf. Wait, what?
- Harrahs Announces 2007 World Series of Poker Schedule
- Harrah’s Announces World Series of Poker
- Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker
- Although I like it, Poker just isn’t a sport
- ALL IN New Book On World Series of Poker
- PRESS RELEASE: Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker Mobile Products
- Cards fly at World Series of Poker in Vegas
- Cards Fly at the World Series of Poker
- Final 2 fight for World Series of Poker title, $9M
- Countdown To The World Series, Part Six: How Many?
- LIVE BLIND - The last and largest blind bet may or may not be LIVE. If LIVE, the blind bettor has the option of "raising" his own blind in the event the bet is called around to him. This is normal, and is sometimes referred to as "blinds are live".
- READ - To determine whether an opponent has a good, medium or bad hand by observing his personal behavior. An inexact science.
- MIDDLE POSITION - Betting positions approximately halfway around the table from the first player to act.
- TAPPED [OUT] - Out of money. Can refer to a player running out of money in the course of a hand, thus still active for the main pot; or can refer to a player who has lost his bankroll and can no longer play.
- BOAT - A FULL HOUSE, three of a kind and a pair.
- ASSAULT RIFLE - In Omaha, hole cards that are A-K-4-7 of any suit(s).