Where Are They Now: 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Tablist, Raymond Rahme
In our latest edition of “Where Are They Now”, we speak with 2007 WSOP third-place finisher, Raymond Rahme.
Related Poker News:
- Two World Series of Poker Products Go Mobile
- The World Series of Golf: It’s poker, but with golf. Wait, what?
- Harrahs Announces 2007 World Series of Poker Schedule
- Harrah’s Announces World Series of Poker
- Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker
- Although I like it, Poker just isn’t a sport
- ALL IN New Book On World Series of Poker
- PRESS RELEASE: Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker Mobile Products
- Cards fly at World Series of Poker in Vegas
- Cards Fly at the World Series of Poker
- Final 2 fight for World Series of Poker title, $9M
- Countdown To The World Series, Part Six: How Many?
- TRIPS - Three of a kind. In Hold'em the term SET is used when two of the three cards are hole cards.
- MITES AND LICE - A hand consisting of two pair, threes over twos.
- TOP PAIR - In flop games, having a hole card that matches the highest card on the board.
- EVEN-MONEY - A bet that pays off exactly the amount wagered. E.g., "Double or nothing" is an even-money bet.
- ASSAULT RIFLE - In Omaha, hole cards that are A-K-4-7 of any suit(s).
- BUNNY - An eight. So named because one can easily draw "rabbit ears" above the numeral 8, "paws" in the middle and "feet" at the bottom. (Do this only at home, and not on cards that will be used for play.)