Where Are They Now: 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Tablist, Raymond Rahme
In our latest edition of “Where Are They Now”, we speak with 2007 WSOP third-place finisher, Raymond Rahme.
Related Poker News:
- Two World Series of Poker Products Go Mobile
- The World Series of Golf: It’s poker, but with golf. Wait, what?
- Harrahs Announces 2007 World Series of Poker Schedule
- Harrah’s Announces World Series of Poker
- Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker
- Although I like it, Poker just isn’t a sport
- ALL IN New Book On World Series of Poker
- PRESS RELEASE: Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker Mobile Products
- Cards fly at World Series of Poker in Vegas
- Cards Fly at the World Series of Poker
- Final 2 fight for World Series of Poker title, $9M
- Countdown To The World Series, Part Six: How Many?
- OPEN-HANDED - A category of games characterized by a part of each player's hand being exposed.
- MANIAC - A player who bets, raises and reraises without regard to the quality of his hand. Most often found in flop games.
- LAY ODDS - To give favorable odds to an opponent.
- FLAT LIMIT - A variant of fixed limit where all bets are the same amount.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.
- EXPECTATION - The long-run [dis-]advantage of a given situation, specifically without reference to any particular outcome. I.e., what you figure to win [lose] on average after a large number of repetitions of the same situation.