Where Are They Now: 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Tablist, Raymond Rahme
In our latest edition of “Where Are They Now”, we speak with 2007 WSOP third-place finisher, Raymond Rahme.
Related Poker News:
- Two World Series of Poker Products Go Mobile
- The World Series of Golf: It’s poker, but with golf. Wait, what?
- Harrahs Announces 2007 World Series of Poker Schedule
- Harrah’s Announces World Series of Poker
- Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker
- Although I like it, Poker just isn’t a sport
- ALL IN New Book On World Series of Poker
- PRESS RELEASE: Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker Mobile Products
- Cards fly at World Series of Poker in Vegas
- Cards Fly at the World Series of Poker
- Final 2 fight for World Series of Poker title, $9M
- Countdown To The World Series, Part Six: How Many?
Useful poker terms:
- IMPLIED ODDS - A refinement to POT ODDS which includes money not yet in the pot. Considers the potential extra bets and winnings made when a player forms a very good hand.
- OPENERS - Cards in a hand that qualify a player to open the betting.
- EDGE - An advantage over an opponent, either specific or subjective.
- TELL - Any personal mannerisms that reveal the quality of one's hand. E.g., constantly looking at one's hole cards is often a tell of a poor hand. (Some players, knowing this, will at times check their hole cards when they have a great hand and don't need to look.)
- TOKE - Gambling term for "tip", as in "Toke the cocktail waitress". Comes from the term "Token of appreciation".
- FOUR OF A KIND - A hand containing all four cards of the same rank.