Where Are They Now: 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Tablist, Raymond Rahme
In our latest edition of “Where Are They Now”, we speak with 2007 WSOP third-place finisher, Raymond Rahme.
Related Poker News:
- Two World Series of Poker Products Go Mobile
- The World Series of Golf: It’s poker, but with golf. Wait, what?
- Harrahs Announces 2007 World Series of Poker Schedule
- Harrah’s Announces World Series of Poker
- Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker
- Although I like it, Poker just isn’t a sport
- ALL IN New Book On World Series of Poker
- PRESS RELEASE: Glu Mobile Announces Two World Series of Poker Mobile Products
- Cards fly at World Series of Poker in Vegas
- Cards Fly at the World Series of Poker
- Final 2 fight for World Series of Poker title, $9M
- Countdown To The World Series, Part Six: How Many?
- PAT HAND - In draw poker, a hand that does not need any more cards. Specifically, a straight, flush, full house or straight flush. One might bluff and represent a pat hand but actually hold something else.
- HOOK - A Jack. So named because the "J" resembles a hook.
- SHORT-STACKED - Playing with a only a small amount of money, thus limiting one's risk and reward.
- POT - The total amount of money bet so far in a hand.
- FLOORMAN - The casino representative in charge of the card room or a section of a card room. Arbitrates disputes when unusual events happen.
- BEE No. 92 (TM) - Trade name for the "diamond back" cards frequently used in casino games. Compare: RIDER BACK.