REPORT: Full Tilt Poker, DOJ Agree on Forfeiture Agreement; RICO Suit Dismissed
Full Tilt Poker and the U.S. Department of Justice agree on forfeiture agreement.
Related Poker News:
- French investor's push to buy troubled Full Tilt Poker fails on feds' terms over player funds
- French investor push to buy Full Tilt Poker fails
- French investment group's attempt to buy online poker operator Full Tilt Poker falls through
- Hendon Mob joins Full Tilt Poker
- Full Tilt Poker Signs Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt rumored to have acquired U.S. part of Doyle’s Room
- Full Tilt Poker Adds Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt Poker Acquisition Contingent On “Favorable Resolution” Of DOJ Charges
- Top-10 moments in Full Tilt Poker history
- Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS is the Best Code to Use for a Full Tilt Poker Bonus
- Full Tilt Poker Referral Code Bonus POKERZEN for $50 Free money + $600 extra - Full Tilt Bonus Code Referral
- Full Tilt Announces $16M, 25-Event FTOPS XIII Schedule
- OVER - A term used in describing two pair or a full house. "Kings over tens" means two pair, kings and tens. "Jacks over", also "Jacks up" describes a hand that is two pair: Jacks with an unspecified lower pair. Also used to describe a full house, distinguishing the three of a kind from the pair. The hand J-J-J-A-A could be described as "Full house, Jacks over Aces".
- SET - In Hold'em, three of a kind where two of the cards are hole cards.
- BET - To put money into the pot, pursuant to the rules of the game, thus maintaining a chance of winning the pot.
- BACK DOOR - Applies to a hand that was made in the last card or two, specifically not a hand the player was originally planning on having. Most often applied to straights and flushes.
- FIFTH STREET - In stud poker, the fifth card to be dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the last card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is RIVER (q.v.).
- BUTTON - A distinctive token held by the player sitting in the theoretical dealer's position, when a house dealer is used. The button rotates around the table so that every player has an opportunity to be the last to act. Also, "THE BUTTON" can refer to the player who currently has the button. ("I was the button and called the blind".) Synonyms: BUCK, PUCK.