REPORT: Full Tilt Poker, DOJ Agree on Forfeiture Agreement; RICO Suit Dismissed
Full Tilt Poker and the U.S. Department of Justice agree on forfeiture agreement.
Related Poker News:
- French investor's push to buy troubled Full Tilt Poker fails on feds' terms over player funds
- French investor push to buy Full Tilt Poker fails
- French investment group's attempt to buy online poker operator Full Tilt Poker falls through
- Hendon Mob joins Full Tilt Poker
- Full Tilt Poker Signs Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt rumored to have acquired U.S. part of Doyle’s Room
- Full Tilt Poker Adds Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt Poker Acquisition Contingent On “Favorable Resolution” Of DOJ Charges
- Top-10 moments in Full Tilt Poker history
- Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS is the Best Code to Use for a Full Tilt Poker Bonus
- Full Tilt Poker Referral Code Bonus POKERZEN for $50 Free money + $600 extra - Full Tilt Bonus Code Referral
- Full Tilt Announces $16M, 25-Event FTOPS XIII Schedule
- STUD - Any of several poker games in which some of each players' cards are exposed.
- ACTION - Money that is being bet. "NO ACTION" means a hand or game has few bettors and fewer raisers. "Gimme some action" is ostensibly a plea for calls and raises.
- SET - In Hold'em, three of a kind where two of the cards are hole cards.
- PAT HAND - In draw poker, a hand that does not need any more cards. Specifically, a straight, flush, full house or straight flush. One might bluff and represent a pat hand but actually hold something else.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES - In Hold'em, a pair of Aces in the hole. Better known (at least in rec.gambling) as POCKET ROCKETS.
- FIXED LIMIT - A betting structure where the amount of each bet is a specific fixed quantity. Usually specified as A-B, where A is the amount to bet in the first few betting rounds and B (larger than A) is the amount bet in the later rounds. Related terms: FLAT LIMIT, NO LIMIT, POT LIMIT, SPREAD LIMIT.