REPORT: Full Tilt Poker, DOJ Agree on Forfeiture Agreement; RICO Suit Dismissed
Full Tilt Poker and the U.S. Department of Justice agree on forfeiture agreement.
Related Poker News:
- French investor's push to buy troubled Full Tilt Poker fails on feds' terms over player funds
- French investor push to buy Full Tilt Poker fails
- French investment group's attempt to buy online poker operator Full Tilt Poker falls through
- Hendon Mob joins Full Tilt Poker
- Full Tilt Poker Signs Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt rumored to have acquired U.S. part of Doyle’s Room
- Full Tilt Poker Adds Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt Poker Acquisition Contingent On “Favorable Resolution” Of DOJ Charges
- Top-10 moments in Full Tilt Poker history
- Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS is the Best Code to Use for a Full Tilt Poker Bonus
- Full Tilt Poker Referral Code Bonus POKERZEN for $50 Free money + $600 extra - Full Tilt Bonus Code Referral
- Full Tilt Announces $16M, 25-Event FTOPS XIII Schedule
- FULL OF - Describes a full house. "Fives full of queens" is 5-5-5-Q-Q.
- FREEZE-OUT - A table-stakes game that continues until a small number of players (possibly only one) has all the money. The major event in The World Series of Poker is a freeze-out game.
- HOUSE RULE - Rules and interpretations (e.g., use of wild cards, or rules on having to show beaten hands) that are specific to an establishment or even tables within the establishment.
- BEE No. 92 (TM) - Trade name for the "diamond back" cards frequently used in casino games. Compare: RIDER BACK.
- LOOSE - Playing more hands than the norm. Antonym: TIGHT.
- MUCK -  A collection of face-down cards near the dealer composed of discards, i.e., folded hands, burns and discards for drawing purposes.  To throw one's cards into the muck, thus folding.