REPORT: Full Tilt Poker, DOJ Agree on Forfeiture Agreement; RICO Suit Dismissed
Full Tilt Poker and the U.S. Department of Justice agree on forfeiture agreement.
Related Poker News:
- French investor's push to buy troubled Full Tilt Poker fails on feds' terms over player funds
- French investor push to buy Full Tilt Poker fails
- French investment group's attempt to buy online poker operator Full Tilt Poker falls through
- Hendon Mob joins Full Tilt Poker
- Full Tilt Poker Signs Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt rumored to have acquired U.S. part of Doyle’s Room
- Full Tilt Poker Adds Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt Poker Acquisition Contingent On “Favorable Resolution” Of DOJ Charges
- Top-10 moments in Full Tilt Poker history
- Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS is the Best Code to Use for a Full Tilt Poker Bonus
- Full Tilt Poker Referral Code Bonus POKERZEN for $50 Free money + $600 extra - Full Tilt Bonus Code Referral
- Full Tilt Announces $16M, 25-Event FTOPS XIII Schedule
Useful poker terms:
- THIRD STREET - In Stud, the third card dealt to each player.
- BRODERICK CRAWFORD - In Hold'em, hole cards of 10-4. From the 1950s TV series "Highway Patrol", starring Broderick Crawford.
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- ASSAULT RIFLE - In Omaha, hole cards that are A-K-4-7 of any suit(s).
- DEAD MAN'S HAND - Generically: two pair, aces and eights. Specifically: the black aces, black eights and nine of diamonds. The hand Wild Bill Hickok was holding when he was shot to death.
- FORCED BET - In some stud games a player may be required to make a bet to start the action on the first card. This is similar conceptually to blinds and antes, but in this case is dependent on the cards shown rather than player position. Usually the weakest hand is forced to bet.