REPORT: Full Tilt Poker, DOJ Agree on Forfeiture Agreement; RICO Suit Dismissed
Full Tilt Poker and the U.S. Department of Justice agree on forfeiture agreement.
Related Poker News:
- French investor's push to buy troubled Full Tilt Poker fails on feds' terms over player funds
- French investor push to buy Full Tilt Poker fails
- French investment group's attempt to buy online poker operator Full Tilt Poker falls through
- Hendon Mob joins Full Tilt Poker
- Full Tilt Poker Signs Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt rumored to have acquired U.S. part of Doyle’s Room
- Full Tilt Poker Adds Tom “durrrr” Dwan to Team Full Tilt
- Full Tilt Poker Acquisition Contingent On “Favorable Resolution” Of DOJ Charges
- Top-10 moments in Full Tilt Poker history
- Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS is the Best Code to Use for a Full Tilt Poker Bonus
- Full Tilt Poker Referral Code Bonus POKERZEN for $50 Free money + $600 extra - Full Tilt Bonus Code Referral
- Full Tilt Announces $16M, 25-Event FTOPS XIII Schedule
- OPEN-ENDED STRAIGHT - Four cards to a straight which can be completed by drawing a card at either end. E.g., 6-7-8-9 is an open-ended straight. Also: BOBTAIL STRAIGHT. Compare: INSIDE STRAIGHT.
- HOYLE - Edmund Hoyle (1769-?) was the authoritative source for rules of card games. Hoyle is to card rules as Webster is to word definitions.
- RIDER BACK (TM) - A brand of playing cards that feature a bicycle rider on the back of the cards. Often used in home games. Compare: BEE No. 92.
- SUICIDE KING - King of Hearts. So named because in the drawing the king appears to be stabbing himself in the head.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- TOP TWO PAIR - In flop games, having hole cards that make the highest possible two pair hand.