Caesars Entertainment Interactive, 888 Extend Licensing Deal to U.S.
888 Holdings and Caesars Interactive Entertainment announced they were extending their U.K. licensing agreement to the United States.
Related Poker News:
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. Approved for Online Poker License in Nevada
- Harrah’s to Become Caesars Entertainment
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. to Apply for Online Poker License in New Jersey
- Harrah’s Interactive Picks Montreal as Home Base, Eyes European Market
- Harrah’s Creates New Harrah’s Interactive Subsidiary
- ESPN, Harrah’s Entertainment Extend Agreement To Telecast World Series of Poker
- PokerNews Op-Ed: Harrah’s Rebranding to Caesars Entertainment
- The Nightly Turbo: Caesars Approved for Online Poker, Gus Hansen’s Racketlon Success
- PokerNews Interview: Discussing WSOPE Changes with Ty Stewart
- Caesars Entertainment Enters Joint Venture with Microgame.it
- 2013 World Series of Poker Schedule Announced
- Caesars Now Primed for Poker
- TOKE - Gambling term for "tip", as in "Toke the cocktail waitress". Comes from the term "Token of appreciation".
- SMALL BLIND - In games with two blinds the first blind is the SMALL BLIND because it is usually one-half (or less) the second or large blind.
- OUT -  A card that will improve your hand, often substantially. A hand with many OUTS is preferable to a hand with only 1 or 2.  Folded, ineligible to bet or win this hand. "I'm out" is often a synonym for "I fold".
- ANTE - A small bet all players are required to make before a hand is dealt. Not all games have an ante. Related terms: BLIND, FORCED BET.
- MARKED CARDS - Cards that have been (illegally) altered so that their value can be read from the back.
- DEALER'S CHOICE - In home games, a rule that permits the dealer to name which poker game to be played that hand. Often limited to selecting from a list provided.