Caesars Entertainment Interactive, 888 Extend Licensing Deal to U.S.
888 Holdings and Caesars Interactive Entertainment announced they were extending their U.K. licensing agreement to the United States.
Related Poker News:
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. Approved for Online Poker License in Nevada
- Harrah’s to Become Caesars Entertainment
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. to Apply for Online Poker License in New Jersey
- Harrah’s Interactive Picks Montreal as Home Base, Eyes European Market
- ESPN, Harrah’s Entertainment Extend Agreement To Telecast World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s Creates New Harrah’s Interactive Subsidiary
- PokerNews Op-Ed: Harrah’s Rebranding to Caesars Entertainment
- The Nightly Turbo: Caesars Approved for Online Poker, Gus Hansen’s Racketlon Success
- PokerNews Interview: Discussing WSOPE Changes with Ty Stewart
- Caesars Entertainment Enters Joint Venture with Microgame.it
- 2013 World Series of Poker Schedule Announced
- Caesars Now Primed for Poker
Useful poker terms:
- RUNNER-RUNNER - A hand made using both of the last two cards dealt.
- OPEN-ENDED STRAIGHT - Four cards to a straight which can be completed by drawing a card at either end. E.g., 6-7-8-9 is an open-ended straight. Also: BOBTAIL STRAIGHT. Compare: INSIDE STRAIGHT.
- POT LIMIT - A game where the maximum bet is determined by the size of the pot at the time. Note that a player wanting to raise first calls the bet, then totals the pot to determine the maximum amount he can raise.
- BOAT - A FULL HOUSE, three of a kind and a pair.
- COMMUNITY CARDS - Cards that are available for every player to use in making a hand. Usually dealt face up somewhere in the middle of the table.
- EXPECTATION - The long-run [dis-]advantage of a given situation, specifically without reference to any particular outcome. I.e., what you figure to win [lose] on average after a large number of repetitions of the same situation.