Caesars Entertainment Interactive, 888 Extend Licensing Deal to U.S.
888 Holdings and Caesars Interactive Entertainment announced they were extending their U.K. licensing agreement to the United States.
Related Poker News:
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. Approved for Online Poker License in Nevada
- Harrah’s to Become Caesars Entertainment
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. to Apply for Online Poker License in New Jersey
- Harrah’s Interactive Picks Montreal as Home Base, Eyes European Market
- ESPN, Harrah’s Entertainment Extend Agreement To Telecast World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s Creates New Harrah’s Interactive Subsidiary
- PokerNews Op-Ed: Harrah’s Rebranding to Caesars Entertainment
- The Nightly Turbo: Caesars Approved for Online Poker, Gus Hansen’s Racketlon Success
- PokerNews Interview: Discussing WSOPE Changes with Ty Stewart
- Caesars Entertainment Enters Joint Venture with Microgame.it
- 2013 World Series of Poker Schedule Announced
- Caesars Now Primed for Poker
- HOUSE RULE - Rules and interpretations (e.g., use of wild cards, or rules on having to show beaten hands) that are specific to an establishment or even tables within the establishment.
- BET FOR VALUE - Betting a hand that, in the long run, is expected to win more than it loses. Antonym: BLUFF.
- POCKET ROCKETS - In Hold'em, a pair of aces for hole cards.
- STUCK - Down a nontrivial amount of money, as in "he's stuck $800".
- RAGS - Board cards that are small, not suited and not in sequence, e.g., 9-5-2. When "rags flop", it is unlikely that anyone has a good hand, except possibly the big blind in an unraised pot.
- MISDEAL - A hand dealt incorrectly that must be re-dealt.