Caesars Entertainment Interactive, 888 Extend Licensing Deal to U.S.
888 Holdings and Caesars Interactive Entertainment announced they were extending their U.K. licensing agreement to the United States.
Related Poker News:
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. Approved for Online Poker License in Nevada
- Harrah’s to Become Caesars Entertainment
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. to Apply for Online Poker License in New Jersey
- Harrah’s Interactive Picks Montreal as Home Base, Eyes European Market
- ESPN, Harrah’s Entertainment Extend Agreement To Telecast World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s Creates New Harrah’s Interactive Subsidiary
- PokerNews Op-Ed: Harrah’s Rebranding to Caesars Entertainment
- The Nightly Turbo: Caesars Approved for Online Poker, Gus Hansen’s Racketlon Success
- PokerNews Interview: Discussing WSOPE Changes with Ty Stewart
- Caesars Entertainment Enters Joint Venture with Microgame.it
- 2013 World Series of Poker Schedule Announced
- Caesars Now Primed for Poker
Casino poker language:
- MIDDLE POSITION - Betting positions approximately halfway around the table from the first player to act.
- REBUY -  To purchase additional chips after an initial buy-in, usually after losing most or all of the previous buy-in. This term is most often used in certain tournaments where if one loses all one's chips, or falls below a certain minimum chip level, for an additional sum of money one can purchase a fixed amount of additional tournament chips. Usually there is a time limit (The "REBUY PERIOD") as to how long rebuys are allowed.  The additional chips "rebought" in tournament play.
- SHARK - A good/crafty player often posing as a fish early in the game.
- CHECK RAISE - To check initially, then raise a bet made later on in the same betting round. Frequently a sign of strength, but may be a bluff.
- TRIP - Three of a specific kind, as in "Trip sixes".
- ANTE - A small bet all players are required to make before a hand is dealt. Not all games have an ante. Related terms: BLIND, FORCED BET.