Caesars Entertainment Interactive, 888 Extend Licensing Deal to U.S.
888 Holdings and Caesars Interactive Entertainment announced they were extending their U.K. licensing agreement to the United States.
Related Poker News:
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. Approved for Online Poker License in Nevada
- Harrah’s to Become Caesars Entertainment
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. to Apply for Online Poker License in New Jersey
- Harrah’s Interactive Picks Montreal as Home Base, Eyes European Market
- ESPN, Harrah’s Entertainment Extend Agreement To Telecast World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s Creates New Harrah’s Interactive Subsidiary
- PokerNews Op-Ed: Harrah’s Rebranding to Caesars Entertainment
- The Nightly Turbo: Caesars Approved for Online Poker, Gus Hansen’s Racketlon Success
- PokerNews Interview: Discussing WSOPE Changes with Ty Stewart
- Caesars Entertainment Enters Joint Venture with Microgame.it
- 2013 World Series of Poker Schedule Announced
- Caesars Now Primed for Poker
- RUNNER-RUNNER - A hand made using both of the last two cards dealt.
- POT LIMIT - A game where the maximum bet is determined by the size of the pot at the time. Note that a player wanting to raise first calls the bet, then totals the pot to determine the maximum amount he can raise.
- DOUBLE BELLY BUSTER - A two-way inside straight. E.g., 3-5-6-7-9.
- POT - The total amount of money bet so far in a hand.
- PAY OFF - Calling a bet with little expectation of winning, unless the opponent is bluffing.
- KICKER TROUBLE - Not having as high a kicker as an opponent.