Pai Gow Poker Progressive Hits for $148,962 Jackpot
PLACERVILLE, CA– - It was a winning weekend at Red Hawk Casino when one lucky Rewards Club member hit the Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot for a $148,962 payout.George from Winton, Calif. was at Red …
Related Poker News:
- Progressive Gaming Mulls Asset Sale
- Progressive, Harrah’s partner on wireless casino poker
- Castle Technologies Inc. Releases White Paper On the Evolution of Online Poker and Progressive Jackpots
- Progressive Gaming Debuts World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s and Progressive Gaming International Team up for World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming Receives Gaming Laboratory International
- MansionCasino.com announces $28,000 Video Poker Progressive Jackpot Winner
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based Game: The World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based
- Poker Choice
- Titan Poker Seeks Talented Player to Claim Record $125,000 Rio Jackpot Prize
- Mighty Jackpot Action Coming to Titan Poker in August
- CHECK RAISE - To check initially, then raise a bet made later on in the same betting round. Frequently a sign of strength, but may be a bluff.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES - In Hold'em, a pair of Aces in the hole. Better known (at least in rec.gambling) as POCKET ROCKETS.
- RAISE - To wager more than the minimum required to call, forcing other players to put in more money as well.
- UNDERDOG - Before all the cards are dealt, a hand that does not figure to be the winner. Ant: FAVORITE.
- POSITION - One's location in the betting sequence, relative to the players still in the hand. First position is first to act.
- DOYLE BRUNSON - In Hold'em, 10-2 in the hole. So named because Doyle Brunson won two straight WSOPs (q.v.) in 1975 and 1976 with 10-2 on the last hand. (Suited (spades) in 1975, unsuited in 1976).