Pai Gow Poker Progressive Hits for $148,962 Jackpot
PLACERVILLE, CA– - It was a winning weekend at Red Hawk Casino when one lucky Rewards Club member hit the Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot for a $148,962 payout.George from Winton, Calif. was at Red …
Related Poker News:
- Progressive Gaming Mulls Asset Sale
- Progressive, Harrah’s partner on wireless casino poker
- Castle Technologies Inc. Releases White Paper On the Evolution of Online Poker and Progressive Jackpots
- Progressive Gaming Debuts World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s and Progressive Gaming International Team up for World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming Receives Gaming Laboratory International
- MansionCasino.com announces $28,000 Video Poker Progressive Jackpot Winner
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based Game: The World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based
- Poker Choice
- Titan Poker Seeks Talented Player to Claim Record $125,000 Rio Jackpot Prize
- Mighty Jackpot Action Coming to Titan Poker in August
Casino poker language:
- BLACK - When referring to chips, black usually stands for $100 casino chips. "This guy sits down with a stack of blacks and raises the first bet." Not ALL casinos use black for $100 but that is the common usage.
- THIRD STREET - In Stud, the third card dealt to each player.
- NUT / NUTS - The best possible hand of a given class. Not a LOCK unless all cards have been dealt. The "nut flush" is the highest possible flush, but might still lose to, e.g., a full house. Usually used in Hold'em games.
- BEE No. 92 (TM) - Trade name for the "diamond back" cards frequently used in casino games. Compare: RIDER BACK.
- EDGE - An advantage over an opponent, either specific or subjective.
- WHITE BLACKBIRD - A hand so astonishingly rare as to be unworthy of the opponents' consideration, e.g., being dealt a pat royal flush in 5-card draw.