Pai Gow Poker Progressive Hits for $148,962 Jackpot
PLACERVILLE, CA– - It was a winning weekend at Red Hawk Casino when one lucky Rewards Club member hit the Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot for a $148,962 payout.George from Winton, Calif. was at Red …
Related Poker News:
- Progressive Gaming Mulls Asset Sale
- Progressive, Harrah’s partner on wireless casino poker
- Castle Technologies Inc. Releases White Paper On the Evolution of Online Poker and Progressive Jackpots
- Progressive Gaming Debuts World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s and Progressive Gaming International Team up for World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming Receives Gaming Laboratory International
- MansionCasino.com announces $28,000 Video Poker Progressive Jackpot Winner
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based Game: The World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based
- Poker Choice
- Titan Poker Seeks Talented Player to Claim Record $125,000 Rio Jackpot Prize
- Mighty Jackpot Action Coming to Titan Poker in August
- STRAIGHT FLUSH - A hand consisting of 5 cards in sequence and the same suit.
- BLANK - Used in describing stud and Hold'em games. Refers to a dealt card that does not offer any value; stating the actual rank and suit would detract from a description of the hand. "The last card was a blank.".
- POT ODDS - The amount of money in the pot divided by the amount of money you must bet in order to call. Often used to determine if a pot offers enough reward to play on the come.
- POCKET PAIR - Generic Hold'em term for 2 hole cards of the same rank.
- FOURTH STREET - In stud poker, the fourth card dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the fourth community card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is TURN (q.v.).
- FILL - To draw a card that makes a five-card hand (straight, flush, full house, straight flush).