Pai Gow Poker Progressive Hits for $148,962 Jackpot
PLACERVILLE, CA– - It was a winning weekend at Red Hawk Casino when one lucky Rewards Club member hit the Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot for a $148,962 payout.George from Winton, Calif. was at Red …
Related Poker News:
- Progressive Gaming Mulls Asset Sale
- Progressive, Harrah’s partner on wireless casino poker
- Castle Technologies Inc. Releases White Paper On the Evolution of Online Poker and Progressive Jackpots
- Progressive Gaming Debuts World Series of Poker
- Harrah’s and Progressive Gaming International Team up for World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming Receives Gaming Laboratory International
- MansionCasino.com announces $28,000 Video Poker Progressive Jackpot Winner
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based Game: The World Series of Poker
- Progressive Gaming International and Harrah’s Team Up to Offer New Server-Based
- Poker Choice
- Titan Poker Seeks Talented Player to Claim Record $125,000 Rio Jackpot Prize
- Mighty Jackpot Action Coming to Titan Poker in August
- TOP PAIR - In flop games, having a hole card that matches the highest card on the board.
- FAVORITE - Before all the cards are dealt, a hand that figures to be the winner. Ant: UNDERDOG.
- BIG BLIND - A blind bet, usually a raise of an earlier blind which would be called the SMALL BLIND. In limit poker, the BIG BLIND is usually the size of the minimum bet on the first round of betting.
- BAD-BEAT JACKPOT - In some cardrooms, a prize that is shared by the players in a game, when a very good hand (usually Aces full, or better) is beaten by a higher hand. Jackpots are usually financed by taking a drop ($1 is a common amount) from every pot. A typical division of the jackpot will give the losing hand 50 %, the winning hand 25 %, and the other players at the table share the remaining 25 % of the Jackpot.
- MISDEAL - A hand dealt incorrectly that must be re-dealt.
- FILL - To draw a card that makes a five-card hand (straight, flush, full house, straight flush).