2012 Aussie Millions Day 18: Oliver Speidel Wins the Main Event
A recap from Day 18 of the 2012 Aussie Millions. Oliver Speidel wins the Main Event for $1.6 million; Dominykas Karmazinas captures $25K Shootout title.
Related Poker News:
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 19: Koral Wins Last Event; Oliver Speidel Discusses Big Win
- 2012 World Series of Poker Rookie Roundup: Oliver Speidel
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #8 Day 1: Sam Trickett Leads $100,000 Challenge Final Table; Oliver Speidel Wins Event #7
- Oliver Speidel Wins 2012 Aussie Millions Main Event; Phil Ivey Wins Super High Roller
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #9 Day 1c: Oliver Keefe Bags a Monster Stack to End the Day 1 Flights
- Poker ace savours flush of victory
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day Five: Final Table Determined As Bjorn Li Leads Oliver Speidel
- 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Main Event Day 5: Oliver in Commanding Lead of Final Table
- Oliver Busquet Wins WPT Borgata Poker Open Championship
- Seven players left in Aussie Millions
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 10: Pedley Wins Event #6; Krost Wins Tournament of Champions
- ‘Dr Pauly’ from the Aussie Millons - Erick Lindgren Wins $1 Million
- OPENER - The player who opens the betting, especially in draw poker. A hand may have no openers, in which case it is PASSED OUT, i.e., new hands are dealt.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.
- DECLARE - In high/low games, declaring one's hand as high or low or both ways (usually done with chips in hand). Usually played in home games; casinos tend to play CARDS SPEAK.
- ANTE - A small bet all players are required to make before a hand is dealt. Not all games have an ante. Related terms: BLIND, FORCED BET.
- COMPUTER HAND - Texas Hold'em hole cards of Q-7 offsuit. More generically, any hand that computer analysis/simulation determines is positive but turns out to be difficult to play in practice.
- HOLE CARDS - In Stud and Hold'em, the face-down cards dealt to each player.