2012 Aussie Millions Day 18: Oliver Speidel Wins the Main Event
A recap from Day 18 of the 2012 Aussie Millions. Oliver Speidel wins the Main Event for $1.6 million; Dominykas Karmazinas captures $25K Shootout title.
Related Poker News:
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 19: Koral Wins Last Event; Oliver Speidel Discusses Big Win
- 2012 World Series of Poker Rookie Roundup: Oliver Speidel
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #8 Day 1: Sam Trickett Leads $100,000 Challenge Final Table; Oliver Speidel Wins Event #7
- Oliver Speidel Wins 2012 Aussie Millions Main Event; Phil Ivey Wins Super High Roller
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #9 Day 1c: Oliver Keefe Bags a Monster Stack to End the Day 1 Flights
- Poker ace savours flush of victory
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day Five: Final Table Determined As Bjorn Li Leads Oliver Speidel
- 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Main Event Day 5: Oliver in Commanding Lead of Final Table
- Oliver Busquet Wins WPT Borgata Poker Open Championship
- Seven players left in Aussie Millions
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 10: Pedley Wins Event #6; Krost Wins Tournament of Champions
- ‘Dr Pauly’ from the Aussie Millons - Erick Lindgren Wins $1 Million
- NICKEL - Five dollars, usually represented by a red casino check.
- DEALER'S CHOICE - In home games, a rule that permits the dealer to name which poker game to be played that hand. Often limited to selecting from a list provided.
- CASE - The fourth card of a particular rank, as in "he folded the case 9" when describing where all the 9s were in a hand. Comes from the game of Faro where an employee of the house, called the "case keeper". kept track of the number of each rank of card remaining.
- MARKED CARDS - Cards that have been (illegally) altered so that their value can be read from the back.
- NO-LIMIT POKER - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.
- COLD CALL - Calling both a bet and raise at the same time, as opposed to calling a bet then later calling a raise made after the call.