2012 Aussie Millions Day 18: Oliver Speidel Wins the Main Event
A recap from Day 18 of the 2012 Aussie Millions. Oliver Speidel wins the Main Event for $1.6 million; Dominykas Karmazinas captures $25K Shootout title.
Related Poker News:
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 19: Koral Wins Last Event; Oliver Speidel Discusses Big Win
- 2012 World Series of Poker Rookie Roundup: Oliver Speidel
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #8 Day 1: Sam Trickett Leads $100,000 Challenge Final Table; Oliver Speidel Wins Event #7
- Oliver Speidel Wins 2012 Aussie Millions Main Event; Phil Ivey Wins Super High Roller
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #9 Day 1c: Oliver Keefe Bags a Monster Stack to End the Day 1 Flights
- Poker ace savours flush of victory
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day Five: Final Table Determined As Bjorn Li Leads Oliver Speidel
- 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Main Event Day 5: Oliver in Commanding Lead of Final Table
- Oliver Busquet Wins WPT Borgata Poker Open Championship
- Seven players left in Aussie Millions
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 10: Pedley Wins Event #6; Krost Wins Tournament of Champions
- ‘Dr Pauly’ from the Aussie Millons - Erick Lindgren Wins $1 Million
Casino poker language:
- EVEN-MONEY - A bet that pays off exactly the amount wagered. E.g., "Double or nothing" is an even-money bet.
- POSSIBLE [STRAIGHT/FLUSH] - Up cards that quite possibly could lead to a straight and/or a flush.
- TRIPS - Three of a kind. In Hold'em the term SET is used when two of the three cards are hole cards.
- FREEZE-OUT - A table-stakes game that continues until a small number of players (possibly only one) has all the money. The major event in The World Series of Poker is a freeze-out game.
- TOKE - Gambling term for "tip", as in "Toke the cocktail waitress". Comes from the term "Token of appreciation".
- RAKE - Money taken from each pot and given to the house in return for hosting the game. Usually a percentage of the pot (5%-10%) up to some maximum amount.