2012 Aussie Millions Day 18: Oliver Speidel Wins the Main Event
A recap from Day 18 of the 2012 Aussie Millions. Oliver Speidel wins the Main Event for $1.6 million; Dominykas Karmazinas captures $25K Shootout title.
Related Poker News:
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 19: Koral Wins Last Event; Oliver Speidel Discusses Big Win
- 2012 World Series of Poker Rookie Roundup: Oliver Speidel
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #8 Day 1: Sam Trickett Leads $100,000 Challenge Final Table; Oliver Speidel Wins Event #7
- Oliver Speidel Wins 2012 Aussie Millions Main Event; Phil Ivey Wins Super High Roller
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #9 Day 1c: Oliver Keefe Bags a Monster Stack to End the Day 1 Flights
- Poker ace savours flush of victory
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day Five: Final Table Determined As Bjorn Li Leads Oliver Speidel
- 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Main Event Day 5: Oliver in Commanding Lead of Final Table
- Oliver Busquet Wins WPT Borgata Poker Open Championship
- Seven players left in Aussie Millions
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 10: Pedley Wins Event #6; Krost Wins Tournament of Champions
- ‘Dr Pauly’ from the Aussie Millons - Erick Lindgren Wins $1 Million
- LIVE ONE - The best kind of opponent, a poor player with a lot of money to lose and in a hurry to lose it.
- LEAK - To show one's hole cards (often unknowingly).
- FREEROLL -  A poker tournament that does not charge a buy-in fee; players must earn buy-in credits through previous play at the same establishment.  Having a lock on part of a pot (sure to win a greater fraction of the pot than one is betting) and playing to win more or all of it.
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- LOCK - A hand that cannot be beat under any circumstances. Also: NUTS.
- RUSH - A winning streak. Also "ON A RUSH".