2012 Aussie Millions Day 18: Oliver Speidel Wins the Main Event
A recap from Day 18 of the 2012 Aussie Millions. Oliver Speidel wins the Main Event for $1.6 million; Dominykas Karmazinas captures $25K Shootout title.
Related Poker News:
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 19: Koral Wins Last Event; Oliver Speidel Discusses Big Win
- 2012 World Series of Poker Rookie Roundup: Oliver Speidel
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #8 Day 1: Sam Trickett Leads $100,000 Challenge Final Table; Oliver Speidel Wins Event #7
- Oliver Speidel Wins 2012 Aussie Millions Main Event; Phil Ivey Wins Super High Roller
- 2011 Aussie Millions Event #9 Day 1c: Oliver Keefe Bags a Monster Stack to End the Day 1 Flights
- Poker ace savours flush of victory
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day Five: Final Table Determined As Bjorn Li Leads Oliver Speidel
- 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Main Event Day 5: Oliver in Commanding Lead of Final Table
- Oliver Busquet Wins WPT Borgata Poker Open Championship
- Seven players left in Aussie Millions
- 2012 Aussie Millions Day 10: Pedley Wins Event #6; Krost Wins Tournament of Champions
- ‘Dr Pauly’ from the Aussie Millons - Erick Lindgren Wins $1 Million
Useful poker information:
- STAKE - The amount of a player's BUY-IN, or the amount of money they are willing to play with in a given session. Compare: BANKROLL.
- BOARD - The exposed cards in Hold'em and stud. Also BOARD CARDS.
- FIFTH STREET - In stud poker, the fifth card to be dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the last card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is RIVER (q.v.).
- LATE BLIND - In addition to "regular" blinds, some games allow a player (particularly a new one) to post a blind bet in return for the right to enter the game immediately and act last on the first betting round. The amount of the blind is determined by house rules, usually somewhere between the last blind and double the last blind. It is frequently a LIVE BLIND.
- PAT - Holding or being dealt a pat hand. "I'm pat" would mean "I don't want to draw any cards.
- DEAD MONEY - Money contributed to the pot by players who have folded.