Inside Gaming: What’s in a Name? Sands, Plaza, Tropicana All Debating Changes
This week’s edition of Inside Gaming will give you the scoop on some possible name changes coming to familiar Las Vegas resorts and companies, and more.
Related Poker News:
- Inside Gaming: Sands Court Report, Gaming Stock Talk, and Movement in Mobile Gaming
- Inside Gaming: Global Headline Roundup
- Inside Gaming: New TV Deal for WPT, New Partner for $3.9 Billion Vegas Hotel, and New Hope for Aging Riviera
- Inside Gaming: Macau Thriving, Possible Illinois Gaming Expansion, and More
- Inside Gaming: German and Greek Gaming Proposals, Caesars’ Arena Proposal, and More
- Inside Gaming: Wynn’s SEC Investigation, LV Strip Posts 5% Gaming Growth, and More
- Inside Gaming International Edition: Asian Investments, Ecuador Gambling Ban, and More
- Inside Gaming: LV Mob Drama, MGM Goes Bollywood, and Sportingbet Leaves Turkey
- Inside Gaming: Union vs. UFC, Plaza Reopening, and August Stock Slump
- Inside Gaming Las Vegas Edition: Landmark WSOP Bets, May Gaming Win, and Unsound Tower
- Inside Gaming: Macau to the Rescue
- Inside Gaming: Italy and Macau Thrive, the US Online Gaming Association and Bingo at Binion’s
- HOOK - A Jack. So named because the "J" resembles a hook.
- SIXTH STREET - The sixth card dealt in 7-card stud.
- WIRED [PAIR] - A pair in the hole. In 5-card stud, a door card that pairs the hole card.
- SUICIDE KING - King of Hearts. So named because in the drawing the king appears to be stabbing himself in the head.
- FREEZE-OUT - A table-stakes game that continues until a small number of players (possibly only one) has all the money. The major event in The World Series of Poker is a freeze-out game.
- POT - The total amount of money bet so far in a hand.