Inside Gaming: What’s in a Name? Sands, Plaza, Tropicana All Debating Changes
This week’s edition of Inside Gaming will give you the scoop on some possible name changes coming to familiar Las Vegas resorts and companies, and more.
Related Poker News:
- Inside Gaming: Sands Court Report, Gaming Stock Talk, and Movement in Mobile Gaming
- Inside Gaming: Global Headline Roundup
- Inside Gaming: New TV Deal for WPT, New Partner for $3.9 Billion Vegas Hotel, and New Hope for Aging Riviera
- Inside Gaming: Macau Thriving, Possible Illinois Gaming Expansion, and More
- Inside Gaming: German and Greek Gaming Proposals, Caesars’ Arena Proposal, and More
- Inside Gaming: Wynn’s SEC Investigation, LV Strip Posts 5% Gaming Growth, and More
- Inside Gaming International Edition: Asian Investments, Ecuador Gambling Ban, and More
- Inside Gaming: LV Mob Drama, MGM Goes Bollywood, and Sportingbet Leaves Turkey
- Inside Gaming: Union vs. UFC, Plaza Reopening, and August Stock Slump
- Inside Gaming Las Vegas Edition: Landmark WSOP Bets, May Gaming Win, and Unsound Tower
- Inside Gaming: Macau to the Rescue
- Inside Gaming: Italy and Macau Thrive, the US Online Gaming Association and Bingo at Binion’s
- LAY ODDS - To give favorable odds to an opponent.
- IN - Still eligible to win the pot. "I'm in" is often spoken as one adds chips to the pot, calling.
- BLUFF - To make a bet or raise with a poor hand, in hope that the remaining active player(s) will fold.
- OFFSUIT - Not of the same suit. "I held A-Q offsuit" or "The flop was 10-6-2 offsuit". When speaking of 5 or more cards, not all/ of the same suit, i.e., no flush, as in "button had A-K-10-8-7 offsuit."
- REPRESENT - Implying, by one's betting style, that one has a particular hand.
- ROYAL FLUSH - An ace-high straight flush, the best possible hand in regular poker.