Online Poker Banned in South Africa
August 31 - The SA media is also banned from advertising any form of online gambling.
Related Poker News:
- Poker boom hits home in South Africa
- US player wins SA poker event
- Online Poker Bill Under Fire in South Africa
- Online Poker Likely Legal in South Africa
- Online Poker Now Legal in South Africa
- New Bill Legalizes Gambling ins South Africa
- South Africa Looks to Make Internet Poker Legal
- Online Poker Room Sends Players to South Africa
- South Africa Considers Online Casino Legalisation
- World Series of Poker Heads to South Africa
- No Power Puts Hurt on Online Poker Players
- Poker Pro Europe Magazine Expands Distribution into South Africa
- BRODERICK CRAWFORD - In Hold'em, hole cards of 10-4. From the 1950s TV series "Highway Patrol", starring Broderick Crawford.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.
- STUD - Any of several poker games in which some of each players' cards are exposed.
- RUNNER-RUNNER - A hand made using both of the last two cards dealt.
- BUNNY - An eight. So named because one can easily draw "rabbit ears" above the numeral 8, "paws" in the middle and "feet" at the bottom. (Do this only at home, and not on cards that will be used for play.)
- READ - To determine whether an opponent has a good, medium or bad hand by observing his personal behavior. An inexact science.