Best Tournament Series for Smaller-Stakes Players
Not everyone is blessed with million-dollar bankrolls or sponsorship deals that allow them to play the high buy-in events around the world. Heck, some of us wouldn’t even splurge on a single $10,000 event simply because it’s too much to risk…
Related Poker News:
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in World Series of Poker tournament; makes bracelet official
- 22 commit to play $1M buy-in poker tournament
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in WSOP tourney
- ESPNs Plan to Reinvigorate World Series of Poker Coverage
- World Series Of Poker: Tournament of Champions Reviewed by Gamer Crowd
- World Series of Poker crown worth roughly $9M
- Freeroll Poker Tournament Series Announced by WinAllPoker.com
- PokerStars Announces MicroMillions Tournament Series
- World Series of Poker to host ‘All-Star Game’ this summer
- 22 Players Confirmed for $1 Million Buy-In Tournament at 2012 World Series Of Poker
- Final 2007 World Series of Poker free-roll tournament is Saturday
- Poker770 $10,000 Guaranteed Tournament Series
- HIGH-LOW SPLIT - Forms of poker in which the pot is split between the best hand and best lowball hand.
- POCKET PAIR - Generic Hold'em term for 2 hole cards of the same rank.
- THIRD STREET - In Stud, the third card dealt to each player.
- DOOR [CARD] - A player's first upcard in stud games.
- UNDERDOG - Before all the cards are dealt, a hand that does not figure to be the winner. Ant: FAVORITE.
- BIG BOBTAIL - An open-ended 4-card straight flush.