Best Tournament Series for Smaller-Stakes Players
Not everyone is blessed with million-dollar bankrolls or sponsorship deals that allow them to play the high buy-in events around the world. Heck, some of us wouldn’t even splurge on a single $10,000 event simply because it’s too much to risk…
Related Poker News:
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in World Series of Poker tournament; makes bracelet official
- 22 commit to play $1M buy-in poker tournament
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in WSOP tourney
- ESPNs Plan to Reinvigorate World Series of Poker Coverage
- World Series Of Poker: Tournament of Champions Reviewed by Gamer Crowd
- Freeroll Poker Tournament Series Announced by WinAllPoker.com
- World Series of Poker crown worth roughly $9M
- PokerStars Announces MicroMillions Tournament Series
- World Series of Poker to host ‘All-Star Game’ this summer
- Final 2007 World Series of Poker free-roll tournament is Saturday
- 22 Players Confirmed for $1 Million Buy-In Tournament at 2012 World Series Of Poker
- Poker770 $10,000 Guaranteed Tournament Series
Useful poker information:
- RING GAME - A standard game where players can come and go as they choose. The opposite of TOURNAMENT.
- TOKE - Gambling term for "tip", as in "Toke the cocktail waitress". Comes from the term "Token of appreciation".
- SMALL BLIND - In games with two blinds the first blind is the SMALL BLIND because it is usually one-half (or less) the second or large blind.
- WIRED [PAIR] - A pair in the hole. In 5-card stud, a door card that pairs the hole card.
- EXPECTATION - The long-run [dis-]advantage of a given situation, specifically without reference to any particular outcome. I.e., what you figure to win [lose] on average after a large number of repetitions of the same situation.
- POCKET ROCKETS - In Hold'em, a pair of aces for hole cards.