Best Tournament Series for Smaller-Stakes Players
Not everyone is blessed with million-dollar bankrolls or sponsorship deals that allow them to play the high buy-in events around the world. Heck, some of us wouldn’t even splurge on a single $10,000 event simply because it’s too much to risk…
Related Poker News:
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in World Series of Poker tournament; makes bracelet official
- 22 commit to play $1M buy-in poker tournament
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in WSOP tourney
- ESPNs Plan to Reinvigorate World Series of Poker Coverage
- World Series Of Poker: Tournament of Champions Reviewed by Gamer Crowd
- World Series of Poker crown worth roughly $9M
- Freeroll Poker Tournament Series Announced by WinAllPoker.com
- PokerStars Announces MicroMillions Tournament Series
- World Series of Poker to host ‘All-Star Game’ this summer
- 22 Players Confirmed for $1 Million Buy-In Tournament at 2012 World Series Of Poker
- Final 2007 World Series of Poker free-roll tournament is Saturday
- Poker770 $10,000 Guaranteed Tournament Series
Casino poker language:
- DEALER'S CHOICE - In home games, a rule that permits the dealer to name which poker game to be played that hand. Often limited to selecting from a list provided.
- WHITE BLACKBIRD - A hand so astonishingly rare as to be unworthy of the opponents' consideration, e.g., being dealt a pat royal flush in 5-card draw.
- BUTTON CHARGE - A periodic fee paid by whoever is the button, perhaps every 20 minutes or 30 minutes. Constitutes part or all of the HOUSE CUT.
- WHEEL - A-2-3-4-5. Usually discussed in the context of lowball where it is the best possible hand. Can also refer to a 5-high straight in high games. Also: BICYCLE.
- CRYING CALL - A call made with little chance of ultimately winning, but marginally better than an immediate fold.
- FLOP GAME - Any of a number of poker games where a flop is dealt.