Best Tournament Series for Smaller-Stakes Players
Not everyone is blessed with million-dollar bankrolls or sponsorship deals that allow them to play the high buy-in events around the world. Heck, some of us wouldn’t even splurge on a single $10,000 event simply because it’s too much to risk…
Related Poker News:
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in World Series of Poker tournament; makes bracelet official
- 22 commit to play $1M buy-in poker tournament
- 22 players commit to play $1M buy-in WSOP tourney
- ESPNs Plan to Reinvigorate World Series of Poker Coverage
- World Series Of Poker: Tournament of Champions Reviewed by Gamer Crowd
- World Series of Poker crown worth roughly $9M
- Freeroll Poker Tournament Series Announced by WinAllPoker.com
- PokerStars Announces MicroMillions Tournament Series
- World Series of Poker to host ‘All-Star Game’ this summer
- 22 Players Confirmed for $1 Million Buy-In Tournament at 2012 World Series Of Poker
- Final 2007 World Series of Poker free-roll tournament is Saturday
- Poker770 $10,000 Guaranteed Tournament Series
- FIFTH STREET - In stud poker, the fifth card to be dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the last card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is RIVER (q.v.).
- SIXTH STREET - The sixth card dealt in 7-card stud.
- SHILL - A card room employee who plays with House money, and does not share in any of his (her) winnings or losses. Shills are used to facilitate starting games, and keeping them going. Compare: PROP.
- LIMIT POKER - A poker game wherein the amount to be bet is fixed, or at most variable within a prescribed minimum and maximum. Ant.: NO-LIMIT POKER.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- CARDS SPEAK - Winner(s) of the hand are determined by turning their cards face up, the best hand(s) wins (no declaration).