The “durrrr” Challenge: Daniel “jungleman12” Cates Increases Lead to $692,000
Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Daniel “jungleman12” Cates battled again Monday. See how Jungleman12 increased his lead over Dwan to nearly $700,000 in just two sessions.
Related Poker News:
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Takes Another $39,797 From Dwan
- Daniel “Jungleman” Cates Issues Challenge to the World
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Blink and You Missed It - Cates Extends Lead After Two Quick Sessions
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Extends Lead With $319K Winning Session
- The Nightly Turbo: 888 Partners with WMS, Cates Awards WSOP Main Event Seat, and More
- Sounding Off: Liebert’s Tweets, Cates’ Challenge, & Hellmuth’s Charity Event
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Adds $270,000 to Lead Over Dwan
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Short Session Goes Cates’ Way
- Online Poker Spotlight: Daniel “Jungleman12″ Cates
- The “durrrr Challenge” Update: Dwan Gets Back Another $63,000
- Durrrr Challenge Action on Black Friday
- The Nightly Turbo: The Life of Daniel “jungleman12″ Cates, Wynn Classic Results, and More
- GOOD GAME - A game with players worse than you so that you can expect to win a lot of money.
- NUT / NUTS - The best possible hand of a given class. Not a LOCK unless all cards have been dealt. The "nut flush" is the highest possible flush, but might still lose to, e.g., a full house. Usually used in Hold'em games.
- FULL HOUSE - A hand consisting of 3-of-a-kind and a (different) pair.
- STRING BET - An unethical and often illegal means of raising whereby a player puts a call-size stack of chips into the pot and, after observing the reactions of the players, then goes back to his stack and puts out more, thus raising.
- LATE POSITION - For a particular betting round, a player who does not have to act until most of the other players have acted.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.