The “durrrr” Challenge: Daniel “jungleman12” Cates Increases Lead to $692,000
Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Daniel “jungleman12” Cates battled again Monday. See how Jungleman12 increased his lead over Dwan to nearly $700,000 in just two sessions.
Related Poker News:
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Takes Another $39,797 From Dwan
- Daniel “Jungleman” Cates Issues Challenge to the World
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Blink and You Missed It - Cates Extends Lead After Two Quick Sessions
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Extends Lead With $319K Winning Session
- The Nightly Turbo: 888 Partners with WMS, Cates Awards WSOP Main Event Seat, and More
- Sounding Off: Liebert’s Tweets, Cates’ Challenge, & Hellmuth’s Charity Event
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Adds $270,000 to Lead Over Dwan
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Short Session Goes Cates’ Way
- Online Poker Spotlight: Daniel “Jungleman12″ Cates
- The “durrrr Challenge” Update: Dwan Gets Back Another $63,000
- Durrrr Challenge Action on Black Friday
- The Nightly Turbo: The Life of Daniel “jungleman12″ Cates, Wynn Classic Results, and More
- BUTTON CHARGE - A periodic fee paid by whoever is the button, perhaps every 20 minutes or 30 minutes. Constitutes part or all of the HOUSE CUT.
- SIDE POT - When an active player runs out of money during the course of a hand, the remaining players participate in a second or SIDE POT for the rest of the hand. Additional side pots are possible if several players run out of money at different points in a hand.
- FULL OF - Describes a full house. "Fives full of queens" is 5-5-5-Q-Q.
- POT - The total amount of money bet so far in a hand.
- CASE - The fourth card of a particular rank, as in "he folded the case 9" when describing where all the 9s were in a hand. Comes from the game of Faro where an employee of the house, called the "case keeper". kept track of the number of each rank of card remaining.
- MUCK -  A collection of face-down cards near the dealer composed of discards, i.e., folded hands, burns and discards for drawing purposes.  To throw one's cards into the muck, thus folding.