The “durrrr” Challenge: Daniel “jungleman12” Cates Increases Lead to $692,000
Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Daniel “jungleman12” Cates battled again Monday. See how Jungleman12 increased his lead over Dwan to nearly $700,000 in just two sessions.
Related Poker News:
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Takes Another $39,797 From Dwan
- Daniel “Jungleman” Cates Issues Challenge to the World
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Blink and You Missed It - Cates Extends Lead After Two Quick Sessions
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Extends Lead With $319K Winning Session
- The Nightly Turbo: 888 Partners with WMS, Cates Awards WSOP Main Event Seat, and More
- Sounding Off: Liebert’s Tweets, Cates’ Challenge, & Hellmuth’s Charity Event
- The “durrrr Challenge”: Cates Adds $270,000 to Lead Over Dwan
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Short Session Goes Cates’ Way
- Online Poker Spotlight: Daniel “Jungleman12″ Cates
- The “durrrr Challenge” Update: Dwan Gets Back Another $63,000
- Durrrr Challenge Action on Black Friday
- The Nightly Turbo: The Life of Daniel “jungleman12″ Cates, Wynn Classic Results, and More
Useful poker terms:
- LEAK - To show one's hole cards (often unknowingly).
- POSSIBLE [STRAIGHT/FLUSH] - Up cards that quite possibly could lead to a straight and/or a flush.
- SHARK - A good/crafty player often posing as a fish early in the game.
- QUALIFIER - A minimum standard that a hand must meet in order to win. Usually applied to the lowball side of a high-low split pot.
- SPLIT [OPENERS] - In draw poker, to discard one or more openers, usually to draw to a straight or flush. Normally requires the opener to declare the act and retain the discards so that the act of opening can later be validated.
- MITES AND LICE - A hand consisting of two pair, threes over twos.