Industry Surprised as Cereus Poker Network Sold
August 30 - CE of Blanca Games says that the acquisition is a "rare opportunity" for the group.
Related Poker News:
- Cereus Network Officially Launches
- Cereus Poker Network Launches New Promotion
- Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker Form New Cereus Network
- CEREUS Network Submits Plan to Reimburse Players
- Online Poker Gets More Lucrative at UltimateBet and Absolute Poker with Launch of CEREUS Poker Network
- UltimateBet & Absolute Poker Now on CEREUS Network
- Cereus Poker Network Acquired by Blanca Games
- The Nightly Turbo: Security Flaw on Cereus Network, World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions Seat, and More
- Absolute Poker and UltimateBet Celebrate CEREUS with $220,000 Point Race
- Cereus Poker Network Open to Hackers
- Online Poker Network CEREUS Unleashes Powerful New Features to Absolute Poker and UltimateBet through Latest Software …
- Negreanu Accuses Cereus Poker Network of Security Problems
Useful poker information:
- SET - In Hold'em, three of a kind where two of the cards are hole cards.
- HIT - To make a hand or catch a card or cards that improves one's hand. "I hit a gut-shot draw on the river."
- OVER - A term used in describing two pair or a full house. "Kings over tens" means two pair, kings and tens. "Jacks over", also "Jacks up" describes a hand that is two pair: Jacks with an unspecified lower pair. Also used to describe a full house, distinguishing the three of a kind from the pair. The hand J-J-J-A-A could be described as "Full house, Jacks over Aces".
- FIXED LIMIT - A betting structure where the amount of each bet is a specific fixed quantity. Usually specified as A-B, where A is the amount to bet in the first few betting rounds and B (larger than A) is the amount bet in the later rounds. Related terms: FLAT LIMIT, NO LIMIT, POT LIMIT, SPREAD LIMIT.
- BUNNY - An eight. So named because one can easily draw "rabbit ears" above the numeral 8, "paws" in the middle and "feet" at the bottom. (Do this only at home, and not on cards that will be used for play.)
- TRIP - Three of a specific kind, as in "Trip sixes".