Industry Surprised as Cereus Poker Network Sold
August 30 - CE of Blanca Games says that the acquisition is a "rare opportunity" for the group.
Related Poker News:
- Cereus Network Officially Launches
- Cereus Poker Network Launches New Promotion
- Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker Form New Cereus Network
- CEREUS Network Submits Plan to Reimburse Players
- Online Poker Gets More Lucrative at UltimateBet and Absolute Poker with Launch of CEREUS Poker Network
- UltimateBet & Absolute Poker Now on CEREUS Network
- Cereus Poker Network Acquired by Blanca Games
- The Nightly Turbo: Security Flaw on Cereus Network, World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions Seat, and More
- Absolute Poker and UltimateBet Celebrate CEREUS with $220,000 Point Race
- Cereus Poker Network Open to Hackers
- Online Poker Network CEREUS Unleashes Powerful New Features to Absolute Poker and UltimateBet through Latest Software …
- Negreanu Accuses Cereus Poker Network of Security Problems
- SIDE POT - When an active player runs out of money during the course of a hand, the remaining players participate in a second or SIDE POT for the rest of the hand. Additional side pots are possible if several players run out of money at different points in a hand.
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- LAY ODDS - To give favorable odds to an opponent.
- POCKET ROCKETS - In Hold'em, a pair of aces for hole cards.
- CAP - To cap the betting is to make the last permitted raise in a round.
- EXPECTATION - The long-run [dis-]advantage of a given situation, specifically without reference to any particular outcome. I.e., what you figure to win [lose] on average after a large number of repetitions of the same situation.