Industry Surprised as Cereus Poker Network Sold
August 30 - CE of Blanca Games says that the acquisition is a "rare opportunity" for the group.
Related Poker News:
- Cereus Network Officially Launches
- Cereus Poker Network Launches New Promotion
- Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker Form New Cereus Network
- CEREUS Network Submits Plan to Reimburse Players
- Online Poker Gets More Lucrative at UltimateBet and Absolute Poker with Launch of CEREUS Poker Network
- UltimateBet & Absolute Poker Now on CEREUS Network
- Cereus Poker Network Acquired by Blanca Games
- The Nightly Turbo: Security Flaw on Cereus Network, World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions Seat, and More
- Absolute Poker and UltimateBet Celebrate CEREUS with $220,000 Point Race
- Cereus Poker Network Open to Hackers
- Online Poker Network CEREUS Unleashes Powerful New Features to Absolute Poker and UltimateBet through Latest Software …
- Negreanu Accuses Cereus Poker Network of Security Problems
- COLD CALL - Calling both a bet and raise at the same time, as opposed to calling a bet then later calling a raise made after the call.
- LAY ODDS - To give favorable odds to an opponent.
- STRING BET - An unethical and often illegal means of raising whereby a player puts a call-size stack of chips into the pot and, after observing the reactions of the players, then goes back to his stack and puts out more, thus raising.
- RAINBOW - In flop games, a flop in which no two cards are of the same suit. "The flop was A 9 7 rainbow."
- IN - Still eligible to win the pot. "I'm in" is often spoken as one adds chips to the pot, calling.
- NUT / NUTS - The best possible hand of a given class. Not a LOCK unless all cards have been dealt. The "nut flush" is the highest possible flush, but might still lose to, e.g., a full house. Usually used in Hold'em games.