Industry Surprised as Cereus Poker Network Sold
August 30 - CE of Blanca Games says that the acquisition is a "rare opportunity" for the group.
Related Poker News:
- Cereus Network Officially Launches
- Cereus Poker Network Launches New Promotion
- Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker Form New Cereus Network
- CEREUS Network Submits Plan to Reimburse Players
- Online Poker Gets More Lucrative at UltimateBet and Absolute Poker with Launch of CEREUS Poker Network
- UltimateBet & Absolute Poker Now on CEREUS Network
- Cereus Poker Network Acquired by Blanca Games
- Absolute Poker and UltimateBet Celebrate CEREUS with $220,000 Point Race
- The Nightly Turbo: Security Flaw on Cereus Network, World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions Seat, and More
- Cereus Poker Network Open to Hackers
- Online Poker Network CEREUS Unleashes Powerful New Features to Absolute Poker and UltimateBet through Latest Software …
- Negreanu Accuses Cereus Poker Network of Security Problems
- STEAM - Playing wildly, calling and raising a lot, because one is upset. Compare: ON TILT.
- EVEN-MONEY - A bet that pays off exactly the amount wagered. E.g., "Double or nothing" is an even-money bet.
- RACE - In tournaments it is sometimes convenient to remove all lower-denomination chips from play, as the remaining players' stacks tend to grow. Small chips are converted to larger chips and any odd chips are "raced off" in the following way: each player with odd chips places them in front of his stack and is dealt one card for each chip. Highest card (rank and suit) takes all the small chips and converts them to higher-denomination chips.
- DRAW OUT - To catch a card that improves your situation from a losing hand to a winning hand, especially when you beat someone holding a hand that usually figures to win.
- SHARK - A good/crafty player often posing as a fish early in the game.
- ON TILT - Playing worse (usually, more aggressively) than usual because a player has become emotionally upset.