The Nightly Turbo: Shannon Shorr Conquers an FTOPS event, Tony G’s Take on Viktor Blom and More
The FTOPS is still running, but only through this weekend. Shannon Shorr scored a nice win and we’ve got the rest of the results, Tony G’s newest blog post, and more in tonight’s Nightly Turbo.
In Case You Missed It
Related Poker News:
- The PokerNews Profile: Shannon Shorr
- Shannon Shorr, 21-Year-Old Poker Millionaire, Wins the Bellagio Cup Championship Title Along with $960,000
- Shannon Shorr Wins the Bellagio Cup Championship Title
- Global Poker Index: Shannon Shorr Nears the Top 10
- Online Poker Recap: Shannon Shorr Notches Second January Win
- The Nightly Turbo: Shannon Elizabeth Signs with Carbon, Williams and Selbst Now PokerStars Pros, and More
- Youngster Wins $205,000 In Aussie Poker
- The Nightly Turbo: Shannon Elizabeth Home Game Rake, World Team Poker Adds Players, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: PokerStars VIP Changes, GigaMedia Shares Drop, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: POKERBLUFFS revealed, Legends Update, and Andy Beal in Trouble?
- The Nightly Turbo: Brunson Backs Out, UB Partners with Bellator, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: UKIPT Nottingham, WSOPC St. Louis Breaks Record, and More
- FLUSH - A poker hand consisting of five cards all one suit.
- SHILL - A card room employee who plays with House money, and does not share in any of his (her) winnings or losses. Shills are used to facilitate starting games, and keeping them going. Compare: PROP.
- IN - Still eligible to win the pot. "I'm in" is often spoken as one adds chips to the pot, calling.
- FLAT CALL - To call a bet. Emphasizes that the caller did not raise.
- RIDER BACK (TM) - A brand of playing cards that feature a bicycle rider on the back of the cards. Often used in home games. Compare: BEE No. 92.
- PAY OFF - Calling a bet with little expectation of winning, unless the opponent is bluffing.