European Poker Tour Grand Final: Nicolas Chouity Holds Monster Chip Lead Going into Final Table
When the final 24 players reconvened at Le Sporting Club, the curtains were firmly drawn across the sunny Monte Carlo Bay vista as there was some serious business to attend to indoors. Chip leader going into the day was young American Kevin Eyster…
Related Poker News:
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 3: Final 24 Set; Eyster Leads
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 2: A Tale of Two Scandies
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1b: Thiago Nishijima Leads the Pack to Day 2
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 5: Nicolas Chouity Wins
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1b: Nergard, Bergstrom and Demidov Thrive
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1a: Sonelin Storms in Front
- PokerStars.com EPT Grand Final, Day 2: Naalden, Obrestad Head Final 138
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 2: Schulman Leads the Pack
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 5: Ivan Freitez Wins
- PokerStars European Poker Tour Grand Final Returns to Monaco in 2012
- PokerStars.com EPT Grand Final, Day 4: Dag Martin Mikkelsen Heads Final Eight
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 4: Five Chip Leaders Rise and Fall; Ivan Freitez Leads Final Table
- TELL - Any personal mannerisms that reveal the quality of one's hand. E.g., constantly looking at one's hole cards is often a tell of a poor hand. (Some players, knowing this, will at times check their hole cards when they have a great hand and don't need to look.)
- CUT - To break the deck into 2 stacks of at least 5 cards each. Usually performed by the player to the dealer's right to insure that the the deck is not stacked.
- COMMUNITY CARDS - Cards that are available for every player to use in making a hand. Usually dealt face up somewhere in the middle of the table.
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- ANTE - A small bet all players are required to make before a hand is dealt. Not all games have an ante. Related terms: BLIND, FORCED BET.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.