European Poker Tour Grand Final: Nicolas Chouity Holds Monster Chip Lead Going into Final Table
When the final 24 players reconvened at Le Sporting Club, the curtains were firmly drawn across the sunny Monte Carlo Bay vista as there was some serious business to attend to indoors. Chip leader going into the day was young American Kevin Eyster…
Related Poker News:
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 3: Final 24 Set; Eyster Leads
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 2: A Tale of Two Scandies
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1b: Thiago Nishijima Leads the Pack to Day 2
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 5: Nicolas Chouity Wins
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1b: Nergard, Bergstrom and Demidov Thrive
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1a: Sonelin Storms in Front
- PokerStars.com EPT Grand Final, Day 2: Naalden, Obrestad Head Final 138
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 2: Schulman Leads the Pack
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 5: Ivan Freitez Wins
- PokerStars European Poker Tour Grand Final Returns to Monaco in 2012
- PokerStars.com EPT Grand Final, Day 4: Dag Martin Mikkelsen Heads Final Eight
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 4: Five Chip Leaders Rise and Fall; Ivan Freitez Leads Final Table
- NO-LIMIT POKER - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.
- ALL-IN - To have all of one's chips in the pot. A player who is all-in cannot be forced out of the pot by more betting, but is only eligible to win that portion of the pot he has contributed to. Generally, a SIDE POT is created each time a player is all-in.
- TABLE STAKES - A standard rule whereby during a hand players can only bet the money they have on the table. If the bet to a player is more than the player's stack, that player may call with all his chips and be eligible to win only that portion of the pot he contributed to equally. A side pot is created, for which only the remaining players may compete.
- STUD - Any of several poker games in which some of each players' cards are exposed.
- BOARD - The exposed cards in Hold'em and stud. Also BOARD CARDS.
- TOP PAIR - In flop games, having a hole card that matches the highest card on the board.