European Poker Tour Grand Final: Nicolas Chouity Holds Monster Chip Lead Going into Final Table
When the final 24 players reconvened at Le Sporting Club, the curtains were firmly drawn across the sunny Monte Carlo Bay vista as there was some serious business to attend to indoors. Chip leader going into the day was young American Kevin Eyster…
Related Poker News:
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 3: Final 24 Set; Eyster Leads
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 2: A Tale of Two Scandies
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1b: Thiago Nishijima Leads the Pack to Day 2
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 5: Nicolas Chouity Wins
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1b: Nergard, Bergstrom and Demidov Thrive
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 1a: Sonelin Storms in Front
- PokerStars.com EPT Grand Final, Day 2: Naalden, Obrestad Head Final 138
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 2: Schulman Leads the Pack
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 5: Ivan Freitez Wins
- PokerStars European Poker Tour Grand Final Returns to Monaco in 2012
- PokerStars.com EPT Grand Final, Day 4: Dag Martin Mikkelsen Heads Final Eight
- European Poker Tour Grand Final Day 4: Five Chip Leaders Rise and Fall; Ivan Freitez Leads Final Table
- PROP - Also PROPOSITION PLAYER. An employee of the gaming establishment whose primary purpose is to keep enough players at a table to prevent breaking up the game for lack of players. Unlike SHILLs "props" make a small hourly wage but play with their own money, winning or losing based on their skill.
- RUSH - A winning streak. Also "ON A RUSH".
- STACKED [DECK] - A deck that has been arranged to give one player a huge advantage. Also: RIGGED.
- MANIAC - A player who bets, raises and reraises without regard to the quality of his hand. Most often found in flop games.
- FREEROLL -  A poker tournament that does not charge a buy-in fee; players must earn buy-in credits through previous play at the same establishment.  Having a lock on part of a pot (sure to win a greater fraction of the pot than one is betting) and playing to win more or all of it.
- SEMI-BLUFF - To bluff with a come hand that figures to win if it hits.