The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth on Good Morning America, a Poker Cruise, and More
Phil Hellmuth will be playing George Stephanopoulos featured on Good Morning America next week, the world’s largest cruise ship is going poker, and more, all in tonight’s Nightly Turbo.
Related Poker News:
- The Nightly Turbo: LAPT Heads to Colombia, Hellmuth on iGaming, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Passes on Premier League, Isildur1 Wins Big, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: The Micros Episode Three, Hellmuth as an ESPN Commentator, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Raises Money for the Kids, Blanca Games Responds to Cheating Allegations, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Another Durrrr Challenge, Another Las Vegas Casino Robbery, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Alec Torelli Leaves Brunson, Bwin Poker’s New Boss, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Ivey Lawsuit Against Tiltware, WSOP Circuit on Versus, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Harrah’s Moves Closer to Landing Planet Hollywood; Online Site Bans Good Players, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: PokerStars VIP Changes, GigaMedia Shares Drop, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: World Poker Tour Returns Sunday, Senator Kyl to Retire, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Talks Legislation, Aussie Millions $250,000 Buy-in, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Hellmuth Wins at LAPC, FS+G Files for Bankruptcy, and More
- HOLE CARDS - In Stud and Hold'em, the face-down cards dealt to each player.
- DEAD MAN'S HAND - Generically: two pair, aces and eights. Specifically: the black aces, black eights and nine of diamonds. The hand Wild Bill Hickok was holding when he was shot to death.
- SUITED - Two or more cards all the same suit. Ant: OFF-SUIT.
- STUCK - Down a nontrivial amount of money, as in "he's stuck $800".
- SEMI-BLUFF - To bluff with a come hand that figures to win if it hits.
- REBUY -  To purchase additional chips after an initial buy-in, usually after losing most or all of the previous buy-in. This term is most often used in certain tournaments where if one loses all one's chips, or falls below a certain minimum chip level, for an additional sum of money one can purchase a fixed amount of additional tournament chips. Usually there is a time limit (The "REBUY PERIOD") as to how long rebuys are allowed.  The additional chips "rebought" in tournament play.