The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth on Good Morning America, a Poker Cruise, and More
Phil Hellmuth will be playing George Stephanopoulos featured on Good Morning America next week, the world’s largest cruise ship is going poker, and more, all in tonight’s Nightly Turbo.
Related Poker News:
- The Nightly Turbo: LAPT Heads to Colombia, Hellmuth on iGaming, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Passes on Premier League, Isildur1 Wins Big, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: The Micros Episode Three, Hellmuth as an ESPN Commentator, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Raises Money for the Kids, Blanca Games Responds to Cheating Allegations, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Another Durrrr Challenge, Another Las Vegas Casino Robbery, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Alec Torelli Leaves Brunson, Bwin Poker’s New Boss, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Ivey Lawsuit Against Tiltware, WSOP Circuit on Versus, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Harrah’s Moves Closer to Landing Planet Hollywood; Online Site Bans Good Players, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: PokerStars VIP Changes, GigaMedia Shares Drop, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: World Poker Tour Returns Sunday, Senator Kyl to Retire, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Talks Legislation, Aussie Millions $250,000 Buy-in, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Hellmuth Wins at LAPC, FS+G Files for Bankruptcy, and More
- MILES OF BAD ROAD - Three of a kind. Prefixed with a number, 3*<N>, to indicate 3 <N>s. Thus "24 miles of bad road" is 3 eights, etc. (This obviously doesn't work for face cards.)
- FLUSH - A poker hand consisting of five cards all one suit.
- MUCK -  A collection of face-down cards near the dealer composed of discards, i.e., folded hands, burns and discards for drawing purposes.  To throw one's cards into the muck, thus folding.
- BET FOR VALUE - Betting a hand that, in the long run, is expected to win more than it loses. Antonym: BLUFF.
- SPLIT [OPENERS] - In draw poker, to discard one or more openers, usually to draw to a straight or flush. Normally requires the opener to declare the act and retain the discards so that the act of opening can later be validated.
- CAP - To cap the betting is to make the last permitted raise in a round.