The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth on Good Morning America, a Poker Cruise, and More
Phil Hellmuth will be playing George Stephanopoulos featured on Good Morning America next week, the world’s largest cruise ship is going poker, and more, all in tonight’s Nightly Turbo.
Related Poker News:
- The Nightly Turbo: LAPT Heads to Colombia, Hellmuth on iGaming, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Passes on Premier League, Isildur1 Wins Big, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: The Micros Episode Three, Hellmuth as an ESPN Commentator, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Raises Money for the Kids, Blanca Games Responds to Cheating Allegations, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Another Durrrr Challenge, Another Las Vegas Casino Robbery, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Alec Torelli Leaves Brunson, Bwin Poker’s New Boss, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Ivey Lawsuit Against Tiltware, WSOP Circuit on Versus, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Harrah’s Moves Closer to Landing Planet Hollywood; Online Site Bans Good Players, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: PokerStars VIP Changes, GigaMedia Shares Drop, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: World Poker Tour Returns Sunday, Senator Kyl to Retire, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Talks Legislation, Aussie Millions $250,000 Buy-in, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Hellmuth Wins at LAPC, FS+G Files for Bankruptcy, and More
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.
- SIXTH STREET - The sixth card dealt in 7-card stud.
- ASSAULT RIFLE - In Omaha, hole cards that are A-K-4-7 of any suit(s).
- TAPPED [OUT] - Out of money. Can refer to a player running out of money in the course of a hand, thus still active for the main pot; or can refer to a player who has lost his bankroll and can no longer play.
- BUTTON - A distinctive token held by the player sitting in the theoretical dealer's position, when a house dealer is used. The button rotates around the table so that every player has an opportunity to be the last to act. Also, "THE BUTTON" can refer to the player who currently has the button. ("I was the button and called the blind".) Synonyms: BUCK, PUCK.
- LAY ODDS - To give favorable odds to an opponent.