The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth on Good Morning America, a Poker Cruise, and More
Phil Hellmuth will be playing George Stephanopoulos featured on Good Morning America next week, the world’s largest cruise ship is going poker, and more, all in tonight’s Nightly Turbo.
Related Poker News:
- The Nightly Turbo: LAPT Heads to Colombia, Hellmuth on iGaming, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Passes on Premier League, Isildur1 Wins Big, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: The Micros Episode Three, Hellmuth as an ESPN Commentator, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Raises Money for the Kids, Blanca Games Responds to Cheating Allegations, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Another Durrrr Challenge, Another Las Vegas Casino Robbery, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Alec Torelli Leaves Brunson, Bwin Poker’s New Boss, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Ivey Lawsuit Against Tiltware, WSOP Circuit on Versus, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Harrah’s Moves Closer to Landing Planet Hollywood; Online Site Bans Good Players, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: PokerStars VIP Changes, GigaMedia Shares Drop, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: World Poker Tour Returns Sunday, Senator Kyl to Retire, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Hellmuth Talks Legislation, Aussie Millions $250,000 Buy-in, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: Phil Hellmuth Wins at LAPC, FS+G Files for Bankruptcy, and More
- NICKEL - Five dollars, usually represented by a red casino check.
- PROP - Also PROPOSITION PLAYER. An employee of the gaming establishment whose primary purpose is to keep enough players at a table to prevent breaking up the game for lack of players. Unlike SHILLs "props" make a small hourly wage but play with their own money, winning or losing based on their skill.
- OFFSUIT - Not of the same suit. "I held A-Q offsuit" or "The flop was 10-6-2 offsuit". When speaking of 5 or more cards, not all/ of the same suit, i.e., no flush, as in "button had A-K-10-8-7 offsuit."
- BARN - A FULL HOUSE, three of a kind and a pair.
- LIMIT POKER - A poker game wherein the amount to be bet is fixed, or at most variable within a prescribed minimum and maximum. Ant.: NO-LIMIT POKER.
- MILES OF BAD ROAD - Three of a kind. Prefixed with a number, 3*<N>, to indicate 3 <N>s. Thus "24 miles of bad road" is 3 eights, etc. (This obviously doesn't work for face cards.)