Tom Dwan, better known as durrrr, is one of the best poker players in the world and is sponsored by Full Tilt Poker. He gained fame by winning millions online and his battles in the Durrrr Challenge is being followed by millions worldwide. We caught up with durrrr for a quick interview at the Bellagio in Las Vegas at the recent WPT Championships and asked him about the challenge and what he does to stay fresh for all the poker action he takes on. We also find out what specific event he’s dying to take down at this year’s 2010 World Series of Poker.
Related Poker News:
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Best Yet to Come or Giant Bust?
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Antonius Up by Nearly a Half Million
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Dwan Clobbers Antonius for $376,000, Pulls Nearly Even
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Antonius Increases Lead
- The “durrrr Challenge” Update: Dwan Gets Back Another $63,000
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update 14: Antonius Bounces Back with $142,000 Win
- Durrrr Challenge Action on Black Friday
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update #2: Antonius Storms Back with $191,000 Win
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Antonius Picks Up $9,500 in Quickie Session
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Antonius Shaves $68,000 Off Dwan’s Lead
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Antonius Retakes Lead with $415,000 Win on Full Tilt Poker
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Dwan Expands Lead by $315,000
- SIXTH STREET - The sixth card dealt in 7-card stud.
- FLOP -  In Hold'em, the first three community cards, dealt simultaneously.  To deal a flop, or to make a hand on a flop. "I flopped trips".
- FOLD - To decline to call a bet, thus dropping out of a hand.
- FILL - To draw a card that makes a five-card hand (straight, flush, full house, straight flush).
- DEAD MONEY - Money contributed to the pot by players who have folded.
- CASE - The fourth card of a particular rank, as in "he folded the case 9" when describing where all the 9s were in a hand. Comes from the game of Faro where an employee of the house, called the "case keeper". kept track of the number of each rank of card remaining.