Tom Dwan, better known as durrrr, is one of the best poker players in the world and is sponsored by Full Tilt Poker. He gained fame by winning millions online and his battles in the Durrrr Challenge is being followed by millions worldwide. We caught up with durrrr for a quick interview at the Bellagio in Las Vegas at the recent WPT Championships and asked him about the challenge and what he does to stay fresh for all the poker action he takes on. We also find out what specific event he’s dying to take down at this year’s 2010 World Series of Poker.
Related Poker News:
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Best Yet to Come or Giant Bust?
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Antonius Up by Nearly a Half Million
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Dwan Clobbers Antonius for $376,000, Pulls Nearly Even
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Antonius Increases Lead
- The “durrrr Challenge” Update: Dwan Gets Back Another $63,000
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update 14: Antonius Bounces Back with $142,000 Win
- Durrrr Challenge Action on Black Friday
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update #2: Antonius Storms Back with $191,000 Win
- ‘durrrr Challenge’ Update: Antonius Picks Up $9,500 in Quickie Session
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Antonius Shaves $68,000 Off Dwan’s Lead
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Antonius Retakes Lead with $415,000 Win on Full Tilt Poker
- The “durrrr” Challenge: Dwan Expands Lead by $315,000
- GOOD GAME - A game with players worse than you so that you can expect to win a lot of money.
- LEAK - To show one's hole cards (often unknowingly).
- WIRED [PAIR] - A pair in the hole. In 5-card stud, a door card that pairs the hole card.
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- LOCK - A hand that cannot be beat under any circumstances. Also: NUTS.
- OPEN-HANDED - A category of games characterized by a part of each player's hand being exposed.