The International Poker Marketplace: Las Vegas Sands, Playtech, and Bodog goes Canadian?
Welcome to the International Marketplace Report. Every week we’ll be bringing you the ups and downs of the International, and online gaming market. Because really… why read the financial wires when we can do it for you.
Related Poker News:
- The Online Poker Marketplace Report: Betfair IPO, Microgaming Skins Liquidated and More
- DC Brands International: Official Sponsor of Las Vegas Poker Tournament
- Xbox Texas Holdem for Free Starting Tomorrow
- HeadsUp Entertainment to Accelerate Growth Strategy in Canadian Poker Market
- Poker Loyalty Program Launches New Concept in Affiliate Marketing
- International field of 9 draws into poker’s biggest final table
- SPORTSWATCH: International Field Of 9 Draws Into Poker’s Biggest Final Table
- Xbox Live Online Poker Free for 48 Hours
- A great new idea for an international poker championship
- Poker Chip Mania Launches a New Line of Clay Poker Chips, the ‘15g Las Vegas Casino’
- International finalists return to Vegas for World Series of Poker
- Amateur Poker Tournament Sponsored by DC Brands International Cancelled
- TOP TWO PAIR - In flop games, having hole cards that make the highest possible two pair hand.
- CARDS SPEAK - Winner(s) of the hand are determined by turning their cards face up, the best hand(s) wins (no declaration).
- FLUSH - A poker hand consisting of five cards all one suit.
- DEAD MONEY - Money contributed to the pot by players who have folded.
- STRAIGHT FLUSH - A hand consisting of 5 cards in sequence and the same suit.
- CHASE - To continue in a hand, often at poor odds, in the hopes of catching a much better hand. "He called, chasing the flush.".