PokerStars.net Asia Pacific Poker Tour Macau Day 3: Daoxing Chen Thunders to Lead
Forty-two players returned to the Grand Lisboa Hotel and Casino in Macau for Day 3 of the 2009 PokerStars.net Asia Pacific Poker Tour Macau Main Event. The contingency represented 14 different countries, each vying for the HK $4,194,000 (~US…
Related Poker News:
- New Asia Pacific Poker Tour
- Asia-Pacific Poker Tour Names Official Media Partner
- PokerStars Asia-Pacific Poker Tour Announced
- Asia-Pacific Poker Tour Kicks Off
- Seoul Added to Season 5 Asia Pacific Poker Tour Schedule
- Asia Pacific Poker Tour Cebu Day 1a: Fan Ends on Top
- Qualify For Asia Pacific Poker Tour
- First Asia Pacific poker tour opens in Manila
- PokerStars Asia Pacific Poker Tour Auckland Day 1a: Emad Tahtouh Leaps Ahead of the Pack
- Asia Pacific Poker Tour Cebu, Day 3: Final Table Set
- Asia Pacific Poker Tour Cebu, Day 1b: Record-Setting Field in the Philippines
- PokerStars.net Asia Pacific Poker Tour Grand Final Day 2: Grigg Ascends
- FIXED LIMIT - A betting structure where the amount of each bet is a specific fixed quantity. Usually specified as A-B, where A is the amount to bet in the first few betting rounds and B (larger than A) is the amount bet in the later rounds. Related terms: FLAT LIMIT, NO LIMIT, POT LIMIT, SPREAD LIMIT.
- FLAT LIMIT - A variant of fixed limit where all bets are the same amount.
- UNDERDOG - Before all the cards are dealt, a hand that does not figure to be the winner. Ant: FAVORITE.
- RAKE - Money taken from each pot and given to the house in return for hosting the game. Usually a percentage of the pot (5%-10%) up to some maximum amount.
- FLOP -  In Hold'em, the first three community cards, dealt simultaneously.  To deal a flop, or to make a hand on a flop. "I flopped trips".
- OFFSUIT - Not of the same suit. "I held A-Q offsuit" or "The flop was 10-6-2 offsuit". When speaking of 5 or more cards, not all/ of the same suit, i.e., no flush, as in "button had A-K-10-8-7 offsuit."