Residents Bet Against Poker At Dog Track
A plan to bring poker to a Central Florida dog track is placed on hold after residents complain.
Related Poker News:
- Springfield Residents Play Benefit Poker
- Poker room to hire 100; Clay residents get first chance
- From poker to yoga, new Marley Park club serves up fun
- G-poker: Online Poker Twice as Popular in Canada despite PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker Troubles
- The Nightly Turbo: Maria Ho Signs with UB, Washington Residents No Longer Able to Play on Full Tilt Poker, and More
- Poker Game Ends in Five Deaths
- Gunmen open fire on poker game, killing five
- New Hampshire Poker Run Does Wonders
- Full Tilt Poker To Employ 100 Irish Residents
- Poker Website Is a Legal Gamble
- Northern Plains Residents Play Online Poker During Record Low Temperatures
- Poker for the Average Joe
- OPEN-HANDED - A category of games characterized by a part of each player's hand being exposed.
- SUITED - Two or more cards all the same suit. Ant: OFF-SUIT.
- ANTE - A small bet all players are required to make before a hand is dealt. Not all games have an ante. Related terms: BLIND, FORCED BET.
- EVEN-MONEY - A bet that pays off exactly the amount wagered. E.g., "Double or nothing" is an even-money bet.
- DOUBLE BELLY BUSTER - A two-way inside straight. E.g., 3-5-6-7-9.
- RIDER BACK (TM) - A brand of playing cards that feature a bicycle rider on the back of the cards. Often used in home games. Compare: BEE No. 92.