Residents Bet Against Poker At Dog Track
A plan to bring poker to a Central Florida dog track is placed on hold after residents complain.
Related Poker News:
- Springfield Residents Play Benefit Poker
- Poker room to hire 100; Clay residents get first chance
- From poker to yoga, new Marley Park club serves up fun
- G-poker: Online Poker Twice as Popular in Canada despite PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker Troubles
- The Nightly Turbo: Maria Ho Signs with UB, Washington Residents No Longer Able to Play on Full Tilt Poker, and More
- Poker Game Ends in Five Deaths
- Gunmen open fire on poker game, killing five
- New Hampshire Poker Run Does Wonders
- Full Tilt Poker To Employ 100 Irish Residents
- Poker Website Is a Legal Gamble
- Northern Plains Residents Play Online Poker During Record Low Temperatures
- Poker for the Average Joe
- WHEEL - A-2-3-4-5. Usually discussed in the context of lowball where it is the best possible hand. Can also refer to a 5-high straight in high games. Also: BICYCLE.
- FLOP -  In Hold'em, the first three community cards, dealt simultaneously.  To deal a flop, or to make a hand on a flop. "I flopped trips".
- HOYLE - Edmund Hoyle (1769-?) was the authoritative source for rules of card games. Hoyle is to card rules as Webster is to word definitions.
- TURN - The fourth community card in Hold'em.
- NO-LIMIT POKER - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.
- RUNNER-RUNNER - A hand made using both of the last two cards dealt.