Annual Poker Run Benefits Local Teen
Hundreds of riders came together in West Richland to support a teenager badly hurt in a dirt bike accident.
Related Poker News:
- Annual poker run set for Saturday
- Annual charity poker run departs Sunday
- Annual poker run to benefit charities
- Muscular Dystrophy Benefits From Charity Poker Run
- Take part in a celebrity poker tournament for charity
- Local Heroes poker run set for Saturday
- Annual Poker Run to be held Saturday
- Annual poker run benefits humane shelter
- Poker Run to help local Red Cross
- $500 to $1,000 increase in poker fees on Rota pushed
- Poker at the Beach benefits local charities
- Memorial poker run benefits MDA
Useful poker terms:
- DRAW -  A class of poker games characterized by players being dealt 5 cards face-down and later having the opportunity to replace some of the original 5. "Draw poker" and "Five-card draw" are examples of usage.  In stud and Hold'em games, the set of cards that will be dealt later can be collectively called "the draw".  To discard some number of cards and have dealt an equal number of replacements.
- LIVE [CARD] - In Stud, a card probably not held by other players.
- FULL HOUSE - A hand consisting of 3-of-a-kind and a (different) pair.
- HOLE CARDS - In Stud and Hold'em, the face-down cards dealt to each player.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.
- ACTION - Money that is being bet. "NO ACTION" means a hand or game has few bettors and fewer raisers. "Gimme some action" is ostensibly a plea for calls and raises.