Annual Poker Run Benefits Local Teen
Hundreds of riders came together in West Richland to support a teenager badly hurt in a dirt bike accident.
Related Poker News:
- Annual poker run set for Saturday
- Annual charity poker run departs Sunday
- Annual poker run to benefit charities
- Muscular Dystrophy Benefits From Charity Poker Run
- Take part in a celebrity poker tournament for charity
- Local Heroes poker run set for Saturday
- Annual Poker Run to be held Saturday
- Annual poker run benefits humane shelter
- Poker Run to help local Red Cross
- $500 to $1,000 increase in poker fees on Rota pushed
- Memorial poker run benefits MDA
- Poker at the Beach benefits local charities
Useful poker information:
- BACK DOOR - Applies to a hand that was made in the last card or two, specifically not a hand the player was originally planning on having. Most often applied to straights and flushes.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- CHECK RAISE - To check initially, then raise a bet made later on in the same betting round. Frequently a sign of strength, but may be a bluff.
- BET - To put money into the pot, pursuant to the rules of the game, thus maintaining a chance of winning the pot.
- EXPECTATION - The long-run [dis-]advantage of a given situation, specifically without reference to any particular outcome. I.e., what you figure to win [lose] on average after a large number of repetitions of the same situation.
- QUALIFIER - A minimum standard that a hand must meet in order to win. Usually applied to the lowball side of a high-low split pot.