Annual Poker Run Benefits Local Teen
Hundreds of riders came together in West Richland to support a teenager badly hurt in a dirt bike accident.
Related Poker News:
- Annual poker run set for Saturday
- Annual charity poker run departs Sunday
- Annual poker run to benefit charities
- Muscular Dystrophy Benefits From Charity Poker Run
- Take part in a celebrity poker tournament for charity
- Local Heroes poker run set for Saturday
- Annual Poker Run to be held Saturday
- Annual poker run benefits humane shelter
- Poker Run to help local Red Cross
- $500 to $1,000 increase in poker fees on Rota pushed
- Poker at the Beach benefits local charities
- Memorial poker run benefits MDA
- FILL - To draw a card that makes a five-card hand (straight, flush, full house, straight flush).
- BIG BOBTAIL - An open-ended 4-card straight flush.
- OUT -  A card that will improve your hand, often substantially. A hand with many OUTS is preferable to a hand with only 1 or 2.  Folded, ineligible to bet or win this hand. "I'm out" is often a synonym for "I fold".
- EDGE - An advantage over an opponent, either specific or subjective.
- SHILL - A card room employee who plays with House money, and does not share in any of his (her) winnings or losses. Shills are used to facilitate starting games, and keeping them going. Compare: PROP.
- FIXED LIMIT - A betting structure where the amount of each bet is a specific fixed quantity. Usually specified as A-B, where A is the amount to bet in the first few betting rounds and B (larger than A) is the amount bet in the later rounds. Related terms: FLAT LIMIT, NO LIMIT, POT LIMIT, SPREAD LIMIT.