Annual Poker Run Benefits Local Teen
Hundreds of riders came together in West Richland to support a teenager badly hurt in a dirt bike accident.
Related Poker News:
- Annual poker run set for Saturday
- Annual charity poker run departs Sunday
- Annual poker run to benefit charities
- Muscular Dystrophy Benefits From Charity Poker Run
- Take part in a celebrity poker tournament for charity
- Local Heroes poker run set for Saturday
- Annual Poker Run to be held Saturday
- Annual poker run benefits humane shelter
- Poker Run to help local Red Cross
- $500 to $1,000 increase in poker fees on Rota pushed
- Poker at the Beach benefits local charities
- Memorial poker run benefits MDA
- FISH - A player who loses money. An old saying is "If you can't spot the fish at the table, *you* are the fish.".
- BACK DOOR - Applies to a hand that was made in the last card or two, specifically not a hand the player was originally planning on having. Most often applied to straights and flushes.
- FOLD - To decline to call a bet, thus dropping out of a hand.
- BRODERICK CRAWFORD - In Hold'em, hole cards of 10-4. From the 1950s TV series "Highway Patrol", starring Broderick Crawford.
- LOCK - A hand that cannot be beat under any circumstances. Also: NUTS.
- RAGS - Board cards that are small, not suited and not in sequence, e.g., 9-5-2. When "rags flop", it is unlikely that anyone has a good hand, except possibly the big blind in an unraised pot.