Annual Poker Run Benefits Local Teen
Hundreds of riders came together in West Richland to support a teenager badly hurt in a dirt bike accident.
Related Poker News:
- Annual poker run set for Saturday
- Annual charity poker run departs Sunday
- Annual poker run to benefit charities
- Muscular Dystrophy Benefits From Charity Poker Run
- Take part in a celebrity poker tournament for charity
- Local Heroes poker run set for Saturday
- Annual Poker Run to be held Saturday
- Annual poker run benefits humane shelter
- Poker Run to help local Red Cross
- $500 to $1,000 increase in poker fees on Rota pushed
- Poker at the Beach benefits local charities
- Memorial poker run benefits MDA
- BLANK - Used in describing stud and Hold'em games. Refers to a dealt card that does not offer any value; stating the actual rank and suit would detract from a description of the hand. "The last card was a blank.".
- FAMILY POT - A pot where all of the players at the table are participating, even after each has had an opportunity to act.
- SMALL BLIND - In games with two blinds the first blind is the SMALL BLIND because it is usually one-half (or less) the second or large blind.
- FLOP -  In Hold'em, the first three community cards, dealt simultaneously.  To deal a flop, or to make a hand on a flop. "I flopped trips".
- PASSED OUT. - A hand in which nobody opens. What happens next is a function of the game being played.
- WALK - A pot won by the last blind when no one opens.