Annual Poker Run Benefits Local Teen
Hundreds of riders came together in West Richland to support a teenager badly hurt in a dirt bike accident.
Related Poker News:
- Annual poker run set for Saturday
- Annual charity poker run departs Sunday
- Annual poker run to benefit charities
- Muscular Dystrophy Benefits From Charity Poker Run
- Local Heroes poker run set for Saturday
- Take part in a celebrity poker tournament for charity
- Annual Poker Run to be held Saturday
- Annual poker run benefits humane shelter
- Poker Run to help local Red Cross
- $500 to $1,000 increase in poker fees on Rota pushed
- Memorial poker run benefits MDA
- Poker at the Beach benefits local charities
Casino poker language:
- DOUBLE BELLY BUSTER - A two-way inside straight. E.g., 3-5-6-7-9.
- CRYING CALL - A call made with little chance of ultimately winning, but marginally better than an immediate fold.
- POSITION - One's location in the betting sequence, relative to the players still in the hand. First position is first to act.
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.
- BIG BLIND - A blind bet, usually a raise of an earlier blind which would be called the SMALL BLIND. In limit poker, the BIG BLIND is usually the size of the minimum bet on the first round of betting.
- SEAT POSITION - The actual seat a player has, normally numbered sequentially starting with 1 as the first seat to dealer's left. Not to be confused with POSITION in a particular pot. Typically unrelated to play of a hand but often important in peripheral aspects, e.g.: "Seats 1 and 10 are nonsmoking here", "Seat 5 has a good view of the table", "Seat 3 is in a high-traffic area".