Poker Book Review: Matthew Hilger’s ‘Internet Texas Hold’em’
Among the first poker titles to arrive in the new year is a new edition of ‘Internet Texas Hold’em’ by professional player and author Matthew Hilger. Originally published in 2003, this newly revised and expanded…
Related Poker News:
- PokerNews Book Review: Phil Gordon’s Little Gold Book
- PokerNews Book Review: Alex Allison’s The Prodigal
- Poker Book Looks at Tournament Odds
- Poker Book Review – Hunting Fish by Jay Greenspan
- PokerNews Book Review: Secrets of Professional Tournament Poker by Jonathan Little
- PokerNews Book Review: All In by Jerry Yang w/ Interview
- PokerNews Book Review: Secrets of Professional Tournament Poker Volume II
- PokerNews Book Review: Ship It Holla Ballas! by Jonathan Grotenstein & Storms Reback
- PokerNews Book Review: Final Table by Jonathan Duhamel
- PokerNews Book Review: How I Made My First Million From Poker by Tri “SlowHabit” Nguyen
- Book Review: Decide to Play Great Poker by Annie Duke
- PokerNews Book Review: Easy Game 3rd Edition by Andrew Seidman
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- EDGE - An advantage over an opponent, either specific or subjective.
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.
- TRIPS - Three of a kind. In Hold'em the term SET is used when two of the three cards are hole cards.
- CAP - To cap the betting is to make the last permitted raise in a round.
- ON THE COME - A situation where the player does not have a complete hand but hopes to make one if the right cards come up.