Online Poker Weekend: ‘jnic00′, ‘dusnguyen’ Highlight Sunday Action
Heavy turnouts marked many of the major online events on the final Sunday in January, led by guarantee-smashing crowds at the PokerStars Sunday Million and Full Tilt $750,000 Guarantee. Top honors in the Sunday Million…
Related Poker News:
- Impressive turnout for online poker tournaments this weekend
- Online Poker Weekend: Big Cash for ’sunseeker’
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘diegoaiz’ Takes Sunday Million
- Win a Share of $1,500 This Weekend in the Petra Stop of Poker770’s 7 Weekend Wonders Promotion
- Online Poker Weekend Wrap Up: Big Money on the Table
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘Ship Hamilton’, ‘NFrost_10′ Big Winners
- Online Poker Weekend: ’stoledog’, ‘007Paghman’ Triumphant
- The Online Railbird Report: Ivey Pockets Seven Figures Since Friday
- Online Poker Weekend – ‘Safeel’ Takes Down The Sunday Million
- Online Poker Weekend: Jon ‘PearlJammer’ Turner Takes Second in Sunday Million
- The Online Railbird Report: Wild Weekend for Dwan, Sahamies and Isildur1
- Online Poker Weekend – Debut of Full Tilt FTOPS Brings Out The Stars
Useful poker terms:
- BIG SLICK - In Texas Hold'em, hole cards of A-K, suited or not.
- BLUFF - To make a bet or raise with a poor hand, in hope that the remaining active player(s) will fold.
- MAIN POT - The main pot, as related to one or more side pots, when there are one or more all-in player(s). The main pot is the one in which all active players participate.
- MIDDLE POSITION - Betting positions approximately halfway around the table from the first player to act.
- MILES OF BAD ROAD - Three of a kind. Prefixed with a number, 3*<N>, to indicate 3 <N>s. Thus "24 miles of bad road" is 3 eights, etc. (This obviously doesn't work for face cards.)
- MUCK -  A collection of face-down cards near the dealer composed of discards, i.e., folded hands, burns and discards for drawing purposes.  To throw one's cards into the muck, thus folding.