Online Poker Weekend: ‘jnic00′, ‘dusnguyen’ Highlight Sunday Action
Heavy turnouts marked many of the major online events on the final Sunday in January, led by guarantee-smashing crowds at the PokerStars Sunday Million and Full Tilt $750,000 Guarantee. Top honors in the Sunday Million…
Related Poker News:
- Impressive turnout for online poker tournaments this weekend
- Online Poker Weekend: Big Cash for ’sunseeker’
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘diegoaiz’ Takes Sunday Million
- Win a Share of $1,500 This Weekend in the Petra Stop of Poker770’s 7 Weekend Wonders Promotion
- Online Poker Weekend Wrap Up: Big Money on the Table
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘Ship Hamilton’, ‘NFrost_10′ Big Winners
- Online Poker Weekend: ’stoledog’, ‘007Paghman’ Triumphant
- The Online Railbird Report: Ivey Pockets Seven Figures Since Friday
- Online Poker Weekend – ‘Safeel’ Takes Down The Sunday Million
- Online Poker Weekend: Jon ‘PearlJammer’ Turner Takes Second in Sunday Million
- The Online Railbird Report: Wild Weekend for Dwan, Sahamies and Isildur1
- Online Poker Weekend – Debut of Full Tilt FTOPS Brings Out The Stars
- STAND OFF - To call a raise. "Opener raises, I stand off".
- TIGHT -  A style of play that entails playing fewer hands than average. Antonym: LOOSE.  A FULL HOUSE.
- SMALL BLIND - In games with two blinds the first blind is the SMALL BLIND because it is usually one-half (or less) the second or large blind.
- LOWBALL - Generic term for poker where the lowest hand wins.
- TAP - In no-limit games, to wager all of one's money in one bet.
- POT LIMIT - A game where the maximum bet is determined by the size of the pot at the time. Note that a player wanting to raise first calls the bet, then totals the pot to determine the maximum amount he can raise.