Online Poker Weekend: ‘jnic00′, ‘dusnguyen’ Highlight Sunday Action
Heavy turnouts marked many of the major online events on the final Sunday in January, led by guarantee-smashing crowds at the PokerStars Sunday Million and Full Tilt $750,000 Guarantee. Top honors in the Sunday Million…
Related Poker News:
- Impressive turnout for online poker tournaments this weekend
- Online Poker Weekend: Big Cash for ’sunseeker’
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘diegoaiz’ Takes Sunday Million
- Win a Share of $1,500 This Weekend in the Petra Stop of Poker770’s 7 Weekend Wonders Promotion
- Online Poker Weekend Wrap Up: Big Money on the Table
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘Ship Hamilton’, ‘NFrost_10′ Big Winners
- Online Poker Weekend: ’stoledog’, ‘007Paghman’ Triumphant
- The Online Railbird Report: Ivey Pockets Seven Figures Since Friday
- Online Poker Weekend – ‘Safeel’ Takes Down The Sunday Million
- Online Poker Weekend: Jon ‘PearlJammer’ Turner Takes Second in Sunday Million
- The Online Railbird Report: Wild Weekend for Dwan, Sahamies and Isildur1
- Online Poker Weekend – Debut of Full Tilt FTOPS Brings Out The Stars
- OUT -  A card that will improve your hand, often substantially. A hand with many OUTS is preferable to a hand with only 1 or 2.  Folded, ineligible to bet or win this hand. "I'm out" is often a synonym for "I fold".
- FIXED LIMIT - A betting structure where the amount of each bet is a specific fixed quantity. Usually specified as A-B, where A is the amount to bet in the first few betting rounds and B (larger than A) is the amount bet in the later rounds. Related terms: FLAT LIMIT, NO LIMIT, POT LIMIT, SPREAD LIMIT.
- LIMIT POKER - A poker game wherein the amount to be bet is fixed, or at most variable within a prescribed minimum and maximum. Ant.: NO-LIMIT POKER.
- RAISE - To wager more than the minimum required to call, forcing other players to put in more money as well.
- TOP TWO PAIR - In flop games, having hole cards that make the highest possible two pair hand.
- BIG BLIND - A blind bet, usually a raise of an earlier blind which would be called the SMALL BLIND. In limit poker, the BIG BLIND is usually the size of the minimum bet on the first round of betting.