Online Poker Weekend: ‘jnic00′, ‘dusnguyen’ Highlight Sunday Action
Heavy turnouts marked many of the major online events on the final Sunday in January, led by guarantee-smashing crowds at the PokerStars Sunday Million and Full Tilt $750,000 Guarantee. Top honors in the Sunday Million…
Related Poker News:
- Impressive turnout for online poker tournaments this weekend
- Online Poker Weekend: Big Cash for ’sunseeker’
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘diegoaiz’ Takes Sunday Million
- Win a Share of $1,500 This Weekend in the Petra Stop of Poker770’s 7 Weekend Wonders Promotion
- Online Poker Weekend Wrap Up: Big Money on the Table
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘Ship Hamilton’, ‘NFrost_10′ Big Winners
- Online Poker Weekend: ’stoledog’, ‘007Paghman’ Triumphant
- The Online Railbird Report: Ivey Pockets Seven Figures Since Friday
- Online Poker Weekend – ‘Safeel’ Takes Down The Sunday Million
- Online Poker Weekend: Jon ‘PearlJammer’ Turner Takes Second in Sunday Million
- The Online Railbird Report: Wild Weekend for Dwan, Sahamies and Isildur1
- Online Poker Weekend – Debut of Full Tilt FTOPS Brings Out The Stars
- S&M - Sklansky & Malmuth. Generally refers to the ideas and algorithms published by these two authors. When used in a 7-card stud context, often refers to "7 Card Stud For Advanced Players", and when used in a Hold'em context, often refers to "Texas Hold'em For Advanced Players".
- BIG BLIND - A blind bet, usually a raise of an earlier blind which would be called the SMALL BLIND. In limit poker, the BIG BLIND is usually the size of the minimum bet on the first round of betting.
- FREEZE-OUT - A table-stakes game that continues until a small number of players (possibly only one) has all the money. The major event in The World Series of Poker is a freeze-out game.
- WALK - A pot won by the last blind when no one opens.
- CAP - To cap the betting is to make the last permitted raise in a round.
- BLUFF - To make a bet or raise with a poor hand, in hope that the remaining active player(s) will fold.