Online Poker Weekend: ‘jnic00′, ‘dusnguyen’ Highlight Sunday Action
Heavy turnouts marked many of the major online events on the final Sunday in January, led by guarantee-smashing crowds at the PokerStars Sunday Million and Full Tilt $750,000 Guarantee. Top honors in the Sunday Million…
Related Poker News:
- Impressive turnout for online poker tournaments this weekend
- Online Poker Weekend: Big Cash for ’sunseeker’
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘diegoaiz’ Takes Sunday Million
- Win a Share of $1,500 This Weekend in the Petra Stop of Poker770’s 7 Weekend Wonders Promotion
- Online Poker Weekend Wrap Up: Big Money on the Table
- Online Poker Weekend: ‘Ship Hamilton’, ‘NFrost_10′ Big Winners
- Online Poker Weekend: ’stoledog’, ‘007Paghman’ Triumphant
- The Online Railbird Report: Ivey Pockets Seven Figures Since Friday
- Online Poker Weekend – ‘Safeel’ Takes Down The Sunday Million
- Online Poker Weekend: Jon ‘PearlJammer’ Turner Takes Second in Sunday Million
- The Online Railbird Report: Wild Weekend for Dwan, Sahamies and Isildur1
- Online Poker Weekend – Debut of Full Tilt FTOPS Brings Out The Stars
Useful poker information:
- FLOP -  In Hold'em, the first three community cards, dealt simultaneously.  To deal a flop, or to make a hand on a flop. "I flopped trips".
- POSITION - One's location in the betting sequence, relative to the players still in the hand. First position is first to act.
- FACE CARD - A jack, queen or king (a card with a face on it, not joker).
- LIVE BLIND - The last and largest blind bet may or may not be LIVE. If LIVE, the blind bettor has the option of "raising" his own blind in the event the bet is called around to him. This is normal, and is sometimes referred to as "blinds are live".
- BIG BLIND - A blind bet, usually a raise of an earlier blind which would be called the SMALL BLIND. In limit poker, the BIG BLIND is usually the size of the minimum bet on the first round of betting.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.