Kentucky to Challenge Appeals Court Decision
January 27 - PPA expresses outrage that Kentucky authorities are spending more time and money to challenge last week’s online gambling domain decision.
Related Poker News:
- Kentucky Appellate Court Rules Against Online Gambling Domain Seizures
- Seven-day Wait Period Announced in Kentucky Domain Seizure
- iMEGA Files Petition for Dismissal in Kentucky Appeals Court
- Kentucky to Take Internet Domain Seizure Case to State Supreme Court
- Kentucky Supreme Court Seizure Ruling
- Kentucky Court Affirms Seizure of Poker Domain Names
- PPA Praises Kentucky Online Gaming Decision
- Kentucky Internet Gambling Decision May Come January 21st
- Kentucky Court of Appeals Grants Motion to Transfer Internet Gambling Case
- Court Overturns Poker Decision
- IMEGA Refiles With the Kentucky Supreme Court
- Kentucky Supreme Court to Hear Internet Gambling Case
- IN - Still eligible to win the pot. "I'm in" is often spoken as one adds chips to the pot, calling.
- MAIN POT - The main pot, as related to one or more side pots, when there are one or more all-in player(s). The main pot is the one in which all active players participate.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- TRIP - Three of a specific kind, as in "Trip sixes".
- COMPUTER HAND - Texas Hold'em hole cards of Q-7 offsuit. More generically, any hand that computer analysis/simulation determines is positive but turns out to be difficult to play in practice.
- NO-LIMIT POKER - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.