Kentucky to Challenge Appeals Court Decision
January 27 - PPA expresses outrage that Kentucky authorities are spending more time and money to challenge last week’s online gambling domain decision.
Related Poker News:
- Kentucky Appellate Court Rules Against Online Gambling Domain Seizures
- Seven-day Wait Period Announced in Kentucky Domain Seizure
- iMEGA Files Petition for Dismissal in Kentucky Appeals Court
- Kentucky to Take Internet Domain Seizure Case to State Supreme Court
- Kentucky Supreme Court Seizure Ruling
- Kentucky Court Affirms Seizure of Poker Domain Names
- PPA Praises Kentucky Online Gaming Decision
- Kentucky Internet Gambling Decision May Come January 21st
- Kentucky Court of Appeals Grants Motion to Transfer Internet Gambling Case
- Court Overturns Poker Decision
- IMEGA Refiles With the Kentucky Supreme Court
- Kentucky Supreme Court to Hear Internet Gambling Case
- DECLARE - In high/low games, declaring one's hand as high or low or both ways (usually done with chips in hand). Usually played in home games; casinos tend to play CARDS SPEAK.
- FREE CARD - A card dealt after all players checked in a betting round.
- FIRE - To make the first bet in a betting round. Used to emphasize that the player bet when a check was possible, showing strength.
- IN - Still eligible to win the pot. "I'm in" is often spoken as one adds chips to the pot, calling.
- UNDERDOG - Before all the cards are dealt, a hand that does not figure to be the winner. Ant: FAVORITE.
- SUITED - Two or more cards all the same suit. Ant: OFF-SUIT.