Kentucky to Challenge Appeals Court Decision
January 27 - PPA expresses outrage that Kentucky authorities are spending more time and money to challenge last week’s online gambling domain decision.
Related Poker News:
- Kentucky Appellate Court Rules Against Online Gambling Domain Seizures
- Seven-day Wait Period Announced in Kentucky Domain Seizure
- iMEGA Files Petition for Dismissal in Kentucky Appeals Court
- Kentucky to Take Internet Domain Seizure Case to State Supreme Court
- Kentucky Supreme Court Seizure Ruling
- Kentucky Court Affirms Seizure of Poker Domain Names
- PPA Praises Kentucky Online Gaming Decision
- Kentucky Internet Gambling Decision May Come January 21st
- Kentucky Court of Appeals Grants Motion to Transfer Internet Gambling Case
- Court Overturns Poker Decision
- IMEGA Refiles With the Kentucky Supreme Court
- Kentucky Supreme Court to Hear Internet Gambling Case
- SEMI-BLUFF - To bluff with a come hand that figures to win if it hits.
- BICYCLE - The best possible low hand: A-2-3-4-5. More common term: WHEEL.
- EVEN-MONEY - A bet that pays off exactly the amount wagered. E.g., "Double or nothing" is an even-money bet.
- STUCK - Down a nontrivial amount of money, as in "he's stuck $800".
- POT LIMIT - A game where the maximum bet is determined by the size of the pot at the time. Note that a player wanting to raise first calls the bet, then totals the pot to determine the maximum amount he can raise.
- UNDER THE GUN - The position that has to act first in a round of betting.