Poker players seeking trump card in lawyers
The nations poker players are enlisting lawyers to keep them from running afoul of gambling laws.
Related Poker News:
- Andy Beal Stakes Donald Trump’s Bid to Regain Casinos
- High Stakes On The Vegas Strip: Poker Edition Ups The Ante With New, Free Content On The Playstation Network
- Trump Poker Tourney Close
- Poker’s top trump card: Hole cam
- THE FIRST RAY KOT POKER TOURNAMENT AT TRUMP TAJ MAHAL
- CEO Poker Tournament Announced at The Trump Taj Mahal
- Poker tournament toasts slain Trump Taj Mahal worker’s memory
- Pokers top trump card: Hole cam
- Trump kicks off Ray Kot poker tournament
- Trump Plaza debuts automated poker, low-limit blackjack
- A little law cant stop online poker
- FEDS FREEZE $30M IN ONLINE POKER STASHES
Useful poker information:
- SHILL - A card room employee who plays with House money, and does not share in any of his (her) winnings or losses. Shills are used to facilitate starting games, and keeping them going. Compare: PROP.
- WIRED [PAIR] - A pair in the hole. In 5-card stud, a door card that pairs the hole card.
- WALK - A pot won by the last blind when no one opens.
- STUD - Any of several poker games in which some of each players' cards are exposed.
- STAND OFF - To call a raise. "Opener raises, I stand off".
- ROYAL FLUSH - An ace-high straight flush, the best possible hand in regular poker.