Poker Cash Game Hits TV
A new cash game is coming to TV, sponsored by an online poker room and featuring some of the biggest poker players in the world today. The “Poker Den: The Big Game II” will be played on Monday, September 17th, and will air on TV sets around the globe in 2008. The concept of the game is a $10k buy in cash game that runs all day - literally…
Related Poker News:
- Making the poker switch to cash games
- Playing Poker by Daniel Negreanu : Cash-game, tournament skills differ
- WSOP Cash Game Academies Announced for Early 2009
- Poker After Dark: Another Cash Game this Week
- The Nightly Turbo: PartyPoker Makes Cash Game Changes, MicroMillions Update, and More
- Televised poker game in which quads beat out 6s over 5s to claim $575,700
- Poker Den Starts Today
- First televised high stakes cash game to air on GSN
- Poker After Dark: Recap of the $150,000 Cash Game
- Poker Game Robbery Nets Thousands
- Online Poker Headhunter Game
- Poker After Dark: Recap of the $150,000 Cash Game — Week 2
- S&M - Sklansky & Malmuth. Generally refers to the ideas and algorithms published by these two authors. When used in a 7-card stud context, often refers to "7 Card Stud For Advanced Players", and when used in a Hold'em context, often refers to "Texas Hold'em For Advanced Players".
- POCKET ROCKETS - In Hold'em, a pair of aces for hole cards.
- UNDER THE GUN - The position that has to act first in a round of betting.
- HOLE CARDS - In Stud and Hold'em, the face-down cards dealt to each player.
- BLANK - Used in describing stud and Hold'em games. Refers to a dealt card that does not offer any value; stating the actual rank and suit would detract from a description of the hand. "The last card was a blank.".
- TOP TWO PAIR - In flop games, having hole cards that make the highest possible two pair hand.