Pair drawn to poker
Dan Zogman won 227,811 and the Heartland Poker Tournament title with a pair of fours. In the tournaments final hand of Texas Hold Em, his opponent had a queen and a three, and Zogman had a four and a nine. The flop included a three and a four, giving Zogman the higher pair.
Related Poker News:
- Poker Pro Shows Savvy Investor Side
- Tuesday December 25, 2007 - 00:13 EST
- Stud Poker Strategy: Dealing with Wild Men
- Winning big in poker
- Entertainers often drawn to poker
- Pair of 4’s win a trip to poker tourney
- Poker: A pair can be hard to play
- Different strategies for different types of video poker
- BetOnSports forced to close down poker and casino websites
- Former Agent Strikes Gold In Poker
- Poker-faced pair sue for jackpot share
- TEENS AT THE TABLES: As poker draws younger players, experts warn of dangers
Useful poker terms:
- RUSH - A winning streak. Also "ON A RUSH".
- ROYAL FLUSH - An ace-high straight flush, the best possible hand in regular poker.
- SHORT-STACKED - Playing with a only a small amount of money, thus limiting one's risk and reward.
- LAY ODDS - To give favorable odds to an opponent.
- FLOORMAN - The casino representative in charge of the card room or a section of a card room. Arbitrates disputes when unusual events happen.
- UNDER THE GUN - The position that has to act first in a round of betting.