MICHIGAN RESIDENT WINS THE MILWAUKEES BEST LIGHT ONLINE POKER TOURNAMENT
Framingham, MA Michael Massey, of Westland MI won the second of seven World Series of Poker (WSOP) seat in Milwaukees Best Light free online Texas Hold Em Challenge tournament. The promotion can be found at http://poker.milbestlight.com. Massey, a 54 year old former marine won the first of seven World Series of Poker entries in the Milwaukees Best Light Texas Holdem Challenge. An avid poker player, Michael says he learned patience from reading poker books The strategy that best helped m
Related Poker News:
- Poker Cap Lifted in Michigan
- Peoria resident wins $5,000 in televised poker tournament
- World Series of Poker Main Event Seats to be Awarded by Milwaukee Beer Company
- Michigan poker prize cap lifted
- College Poker Life: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- P/T P.C.B. Resident Heads to California for World Poker Tour
- New Poker Room in Michigan
- Poker Tournament Participants Battle Breast Cancer
- Bexhill boy wins poker title
- Poker room at Fisher Hall shut down because of violations
- Poker history made: Four aces doesn’t win the jackpot
- Michigan Radio Hosts Small Town Poker Tour Spot
- TAP - In no-limit games, to wager all of one's money in one bet.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.
- BAD-BEAT JACKPOT - In some cardrooms, a prize that is shared by the players in a game, when a very good hand (usually Aces full, or better) is beaten by a higher hand. Jackpots are usually financed by taking a drop ($1 is a common amount) from every pot. A typical division of the jackpot will give the losing hand 50 %, the winning hand 25 %, and the other players at the table share the remaining 25 % of the Jackpot.
- OUT -  A card that will improve your hand, often substantially. A hand with many OUTS is preferable to a hand with only 1 or 2.  Folded, ineligible to bet or win this hand. "I'm out" is often a synonym for "I fold".
- OPENER - The player who opens the betting, especially in draw poker. A hand may have no openers, in which case it is PASSED OUT, i.e., new hands are dealt.
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.