Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa Ups the Ante: Largest Poker Room in Atlantic City to Debut on June 30
Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa will unveil the largest poker room in Atlantic City on June 30, 2006, further staking its claim as a premier poker destination.
Related Poker News:
- Pennsylvania Man Wins Over $112,000 at Borgata Poker Open
- Borgata Casino Bows Poker-Themed Spot
- Deep Stacks All the Rage: Borgata Announces November Tournament
- World Poker Tour Adds 17th Event For Season IV
- Poker Cheats Busted at the Borgata
- Star-Studded Borgata Poker Open Event Underway
- Borgata Winter Poker Open Breaking Records
- Borgata Winter Poker Open Begins Push to WPT Main Event
- Borgata Poker Open Breaks Attendance Records
- Tournament Results - 2006 Borgata Winter Poker Open
- Maine Man wins Borgata Winter Poker Open
- Lady Superstars Battle at Final Table
- MAIN POT - The main pot, as related to one or more side pots, when there are one or more all-in player(s). The main pot is the one in which all active players participate.
- OPEN-ENDED STRAIGHT - Four cards to a straight which can be completed by drawing a card at either end. E.g., 6-7-8-9 is an open-ended straight. Also: BOBTAIL STRAIGHT. Compare: INSIDE STRAIGHT.
- CRYING CALL - A call made with little chance of ultimately winning, but marginally better than an immediate fold.
- DECLARE - In high/low games, declaring one's hand as high or low or both ways (usually done with chips in hand). Usually played in home games; casinos tend to play CARDS SPEAK.
- BUTTON - A distinctive token held by the player sitting in the theoretical dealer's position, when a house dealer is used. The button rotates around the table so that every player has an opportunity to be the last to act. Also, "THE BUTTON" can refer to the player who currently has the button. ("I was the button and called the blind".) Synonyms: BUCK, PUCK.
- ACTION - Money that is being bet. "NO ACTION" means a hand or game has few bettors and fewer raisers. "Gimme some action" is ostensibly a plea for calls and raises.