Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
Internet gambling group Empire Online saw a slight fall in first quarter earnings after the sale of its Empire Poker site.
Related Poker News:
- Empire Online sales down after poker sale
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- US Loss Means Profit Loss to Paradise Poker
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
- Poker War Has Begun
Useful poker information:
- GOOD GAME - A game with players worse than you so that you can expect to win a lot of money.
- S&M - Sklansky & Malmuth. Generally refers to the ideas and algorithms published by these two authors. When used in a 7-card stud context, often refers to "7 Card Stud For Advanced Players", and when used in a Hold'em context, often refers to "Texas Hold'em For Advanced Players".
- TURN - The fourth community card in Hold'em.
- SPLIT [OPENERS] - In draw poker, to discard one or more openers, usually to draw to a straight or flush. Normally requires the opener to declare the act and retain the discards so that the act of opening can later be validated.
- BLUFF - To make a bet or raise with a poor hand, in hope that the remaining active player(s) will fold.
- STACKED [DECK] - A deck that has been arranged to give one player a huge advantage. Also: RIGGED.