Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
Party Gaming has agreed to buy the "skin" activities of Empire Online for $250 million dollars. The deal is conditional upon the approval of Empire Online’s shareholders. Empire Online will now concentrate it’s marketing efforts on Noble Poker and Club Dice Casino.
Related Poker News:
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settlement with PartyGaming close at hand
- Empire Online Sues PartyGaming for Breach of Contract
- Online Poker Feud Ending
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Poker War Has Begun
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- Empire Poker to Sue PartyGaming
- PartyGaming Buys Empire Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- HOLE CARDS - In Stud and Hold'em, the face-down cards dealt to each player.
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.
- FULL OF - Describes a full house. "Fives full of queens" is 5-5-5-Q-Q.
- UNDER THE GUN - The position that has to act first in a round of betting.
- DECLARE - In high/low games, declaring one's hand as high or low or both ways (usually done with chips in hand). Usually played in home games; casinos tend to play CARDS SPEAK.
- PASSED OUT. - A hand in which nobody opens. What happens next is a function of the game being played.