Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
Party Gaming has agreed to buy the "skin" activities of Empire Online for $250 million dollars. The deal is conditional upon the approval of Empire Online’s shareholders. Empire Online will now concentrate it’s marketing efforts on Noble Poker and Club Dice Casino.
Related Poker News:
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settlement with PartyGaming close at hand
- Empire Online Sues PartyGaming for Breach of Contract
- Online Poker Feud Ending
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Poker War Has Begun
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- Empire Poker to Sue PartyGaming
- PartyGaming Buys Empire Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- RIDER BACK (TM) - A brand of playing cards that feature a bicycle rider on the back of the cards. Often used in home games. Compare: BEE No. 92.
- PASS - Opposite of bet. To check, if checked to. To fold, if bet to.
- SHILL - A card room employee who plays with House money, and does not share in any of his (her) winnings or losses. Shills are used to facilitate starting games, and keeping them going. Compare: PROP.
- SUICIDE KING - King of Hearts. So named because in the drawing the king appears to be stabbing himself in the head.
- BET - To put money into the pot, pursuant to the rules of the game, thus maintaining a chance of winning the pot.
- FULL HOUSE - A hand consisting of 3-of-a-kind and a (different) pair.