Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
Party Gaming has agreed to buy the "skin" activities of Empire Online for $250 million dollars. The deal is conditional upon the approval of Empire Online’s shareholders. Empire Online will now concentrate it’s marketing efforts on Noble Poker and Club Dice Casino.
Related Poker News:
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settlement with PartyGaming close at hand
- Empire Online Sues PartyGaming for Breach of Contract
- Online Poker Feud Ending
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Poker War Has Begun
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- Empire Poker to Sue PartyGaming
- PartyGaming Buys Empire Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- COLD CALL - Calling both a bet and raise at the same time, as opposed to calling a bet then later calling a raise made after the call.
- FIFTH STREET - In stud poker, the fifth card to be dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the last card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is RIVER (q.v.).
- OVERCALL - To call a bet after one or more players already called.
- OPENERS - Cards in a hand that qualify a player to open the betting.
- ONE-EYED - The jack of hearts, jack of spades or king of diamonds. So named because the characters are drawn in profile, thus showing only one eye.