Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
Party Gaming has agreed to buy the "skin" activities of Empire Online for $250 million dollars. The deal is conditional upon the approval of Empire Online’s shareholders. Empire Online will now concentrate it’s marketing efforts on Noble Poker and Club Dice Casino.
Related Poker News:
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settlement with PartyGaming close at hand
- Empire Online Sues PartyGaming for Breach of Contract
- Online Poker Feud Ending
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Poker War Has Begun
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- Empire Poker to Sue PartyGaming
- PartyGaming Buys Empire Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- TRIP - Three of a specific kind, as in "Trip sixes".
- MIDDLE POSITION - Betting positions approximately halfway around the table from the first player to act.
- OVERPAIR - In Hold'em, a pair in the hole that is larger than any community card on the board.
- STEAM - Playing wildly, calling and raising a lot, because one is upset. Compare: ON TILT.
- POSITION - One's location in the betting sequence, relative to the players still in the hand. First position is first to act.
- PAY OFF - Calling a bet with little expectation of winning, unless the opponent is bluffing.