Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
Empire Online, operator of online poker room, Empire Poker, said today that it was in “advanced discussions” with former partner, PartyGaming …
Related Poker News:
- Empire Poker And Party Poker In Discussion
- Empire Online settlement with PartyGaming close at hand
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Online Poker War Heats Up - Empire Sues Party For $1 Billion
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- Empire Online Threatens To Sue Party Gaming
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- The Empire fights back
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Party Stock Rises on U.S. Settlement Rumor
- The Online Poker Empire Still Stands: Empire Online Reports Significant Growth in Fourth Quarter
- MAIN POT - The main pot, as related to one or more side pots, when there are one or more all-in player(s). The main pot is the one in which all active players participate.
- SEVENTH STREET - The seventh card dealt in 7-card stud.
- TIGHT -  A style of play that entails playing fewer hands than average. Antonym: LOOSE.  A FULL HOUSE.
- STRAIGHT - A hand consisting of 5 cards in sequence but not in suit.
- RACE - In tournaments it is sometimes convenient to remove all lower-denomination chips from play, as the remaining players' stacks tend to grow. Small chips are converted to larger chips and any odd chips are "raced off" in the following way: each player with odd chips places them in front of his stack and is dealt one card for each chip. Highest card (rank and suit) takes all the small chips and converts them to higher-denomination chips.
- STACKED [DECK] - A deck that has been arranged to give one player a huge advantage. Also: RIGGED.