Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
Empire Online, operator of online poker room, Empire Poker, said today that it was in “advanced discussions” with former partner, PartyGaming …
Related Poker News:
- Empire Poker And Party Poker In Discussion
- Empire Online settlement with PartyGaming close at hand
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Online Poker War Heats Up - Empire Sues Party For $1 Billion
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- Empire Online Threatens To Sue Party Gaming
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- The Empire fights back
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Party Stock Rises on U.S. Settlement Rumor
- The Online Poker Empire Still Stands: Empire Online Reports Significant Growth in Fourth Quarter
- LIVE [CARD] - In Stud, a card probably not held by other players.
- TAPPED [OUT] - Out of money. Can refer to a player running out of money in the course of a hand, thus still active for the main pot; or can refer to a player who has lost his bankroll and can no longer play.
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.
- BLUFF - To make a bet or raise with a poor hand, in hope that the remaining active player(s) will fold.
- DOOR [CARD] - A player's first upcard in stud games.
- BIG BLIND - A blind bet, usually a raise of an earlier blind which would be called the SMALL BLIND. In limit poker, the BIG BLIND is usually the size of the minimum bet on the first round of betting.