Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
Empire Online, operator of online poker room, Empire Poker, said today that it was in “advanced discussions” with former partner, PartyGaming …
Related Poker News:
- Empire Poker And Party Poker In Discussion
- Empire Online settlement with PartyGaming close at hand
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Online Poker War Heats Up - Empire Sues Party For $1 Billion
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- Empire Online Threatens To Sue Party Gaming
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- The Empire fights back
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Party Stock Rises on U.S. Settlement Rumor
- The Online Poker Empire Still Stands: Empire Online Reports Significant Growth in Fourth Quarter
- MANIAC - A player who bets, raises and reraises without regard to the quality of his hand. Most often found in flop games.
- SPLIT [THE POT] - To split the pot between two or more players. Related term: QUARTER.
- DRAW OUT - To catch a card that improves your situation from a losing hand to a winning hand, especially when you beat someone holding a hand that usually figures to win.
- CAP - To cap the betting is to make the last permitted raise in a round.
- PROP - Also PROPOSITION PLAYER. An employee of the gaming establishment whose primary purpose is to keep enough players at a table to prevent breaking up the game for lack of players. Unlike SHILLs "props" make a small hourly wage but play with their own money, winning or losing based on their skill.
- RUNNER-RUNNER - A hand made using both of the last two cards dealt.