Howard Lederer Playstation 2 poker game tilted?
Famed poker player Howard Lederer and his new console poker game, World Championship Poker 2, are drawing criticism citing foul play according to some gamers. From the article: “On one popular video game review website, users were complaining that the computer has a built in advantage and always seems to pull out the win. The user was playing the …
Related Poker Accessories and Poker Games News:
- All In Poker on the Way
- Howard Lederer Playstation Poker Game Criticized
- The latest installment of the poker franchise is on its way to stores.
- E3 06: World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Impressions [Xbox 360 PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Top 10 Stories of 2012: #3, Howard Lederer Breaks Year-Long Silence in the Lederer Files
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Review [PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Xbox 360 Howard Lederer Poker Game Launched
- Five Thoughts: Howard Lederer Speaks
- The Nightly Turbo: Howard Lederer Talks, PokerStars Big Game, and More
- Papa to the Pros: Dr. Richard Lederer, Part Two
- Howard Lederer Interview with Bernard Lee Part 2
- World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer Review [PSP Xbox PlayStation 2 PC]
- SHOWDOWN - The point at the end of the hand where all active players reveal their cards and the pot is awarded to the winner(s).
- DEAD MAN'S HAND - Generically: two pair, aces and eights. Specifically: the black aces, black eights and nine of diamonds. The hand Wild Bill Hickok was holding when he was shot to death.
- FREEROLL -  A poker tournament that does not charge a buy-in fee; players must earn buy-in credits through previous play at the same establishment.  Having a lock on part of a pot (sure to win a greater fraction of the pot than one is betting) and playing to win more or all of it.
- LIVE [CARD] - In Stud, a card probably not held by other players.
- TELL - Any personal mannerisms that reveal the quality of one's hand. E.g., constantly looking at one's hole cards is often a tell of a poor hand. (Some players, knowing this, will at times check their hole cards when they have a great hand and don't need to look.)
- IN - Still eligible to win the pot. "I'm in" is often spoken as one adds chips to the pot, calling.