Howard Lederer Playstation 2 poker game tilted?
Famed poker player Howard Lederer and his new console poker game, World Championship Poker 2, are drawing criticism citing foul play according to some gamers. From the article: “On one popular video game review website, users were complaining that the computer has a built in advantage and always seems to pull out the win. The user was playing the …
Related Poker Accessories and Poker Games News:
- All In Poker on the Way
- Howard Lederer Playstation Poker Game Criticized
- The latest installment of the poker franchise is on its way to stores.
- E3 06: World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Impressions [Xbox 360 PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Top 10 Stories of 2012: #3, Howard Lederer Breaks Year-Long Silence in the Lederer Files
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Review [PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Xbox 360 Howard Lederer Poker Game Launched
- Five Thoughts: Howard Lederer Speaks
- The Nightly Turbo: Howard Lederer Talks, PokerStars Big Game, and More
- Papa to the Pros: Dr. Richard Lederer, Part Two
- Howard Lederer Interview with Bernard Lee Part 2
- World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer Review [PSP Xbox PlayStation 2 PC]
- RAKE - Money taken from each pot and given to the house in return for hosting the game. Usually a percentage of the pot (5%-10%) up to some maximum amount.
- BUTTON - A distinctive token held by the player sitting in the theoretical dealer's position, when a house dealer is used. The button rotates around the table so that every player has an opportunity to be the last to act. Also, "THE BUTTON" can refer to the player who currently has the button. ("I was the button and called the blind".) Synonyms: BUCK, PUCK.
- MUCK -  A collection of face-down cards near the dealer composed of discards, i.e., folded hands, burns and discards for drawing purposes.  To throw one's cards into the muck, thus folding.
- BET FOR VALUE - Betting a hand that, in the long run, is expected to win more than it loses. Antonym: BLUFF.
- LATE POSITION - For a particular betting round, a player who does not have to act until most of the other players have acted.
- TELL - Any personal mannerisms that reveal the quality of one's hand. E.g., constantly looking at one's hole cards is often a tell of a poor hand. (Some players, knowing this, will at times check their hole cards when they have a great hand and don't need to look.)