Howard Lederer Playstation 2 poker game tilted?
Famed poker player Howard Lederer and his new console poker game, World Championship Poker 2, are drawing criticism citing foul play according to some gamers. From the article: “On one popular video game review website, users were complaining that the computer has a built in advantage and always seems to pull out the win. The user was playing the …
Related Poker Accessories and Poker Games News:
- All In Poker on the Way
- Howard Lederer Playstation Poker Game Criticized
- The latest installment of the poker franchise is on its way to stores.
- E3 06: World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Impressions [Xbox 360 PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Top 10 Stories of 2012: #3, Howard Lederer Breaks Year-Long Silence in the Lederer Files
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Review [PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Xbox 360 Howard Lederer Poker Game Launched
- Five Thoughts: Howard Lederer Speaks
- The Nightly Turbo: Howard Lederer Talks, PokerStars Big Game, and More
- Papa to the Pros: Dr. Richard Lederer, Part Two
- Howard Lederer Interview with Bernard Lee Part 2
- World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer Review [PSP Xbox PlayStation 2 PC]
- BLUFF - To make a bet or raise with a poor hand, in hope that the remaining active player(s) will fold.
- SCOOP - To take all of a pot that is normally split, either by winning both halves outright or winning one half when no players qualify for the other half.
- REPRESENT - Implying, by one's betting style, that one has a particular hand.
- INSIDE STRAIGHT - Four cards to a straight, where only one rank will complete the hand. E.g., 4-5-6-8 is an inside straight since only a 7 will fill (i.e., complete) the hand. Often called a GUT-SHOT. Compare: BOBTAIL STRAIGHT, OPEN-ENDED STRAIGHT.
- COMMUNITY CARDS - Cards that are available for every player to use in making a hand. Usually dealt face up somewhere in the middle of the table.
- POCKET ROCKETS - In Hold'em, a pair of aces for hole cards.