Howard Lederer Playstation 2 poker game tilted?
Famed poker player Howard Lederer and his new console poker game, World Championship Poker 2, are drawing criticism citing foul play according to some gamers. From the article: “On one popular video game review website, users were complaining that the computer has a built in advantage and always seems to pull out the win. The user was playing the …
Related Poker Accessories and Poker Games News:
- All In Poker on the Way
- Howard Lederer Playstation Poker Game Criticized
- The latest installment of the poker franchise is on its way to stores.
- E3 06: World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Impressions [Xbox 360 PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Top 10 Stories of 2012: #3, Howard Lederer Breaks Year-Long Silence in the Lederer Files
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Review [PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Xbox 360 Howard Lederer Poker Game Launched
- Five Thoughts: Howard Lederer Speaks
- The Nightly Turbo: Howard Lederer Talks, PokerStars Big Game, and More
- Papa to the Pros: Dr. Richard Lederer, Part Two
- Howard Lederer Interview with Bernard Lee Part 2
- World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer Review [PSP Xbox PlayStation 2 PC]
- SEAT POSITION - The actual seat a player has, normally numbered sequentially starting with 1 as the first seat to dealer's left. Not to be confused with POSITION in a particular pot. Typically unrelated to play of a hand but often important in peripheral aspects, e.g.: "Seats 1 and 10 are nonsmoking here", "Seat 5 has a good view of the table", "Seat 3 is in a high-traffic area".
- PAY STATION - A player who rarely folds, thus who frequently calls better hands and loses. Almost as much fun as a LIVE ONE.
- PROP - Also PROPOSITION PLAYER. An employee of the gaming establishment whose primary purpose is to keep enough players at a table to prevent breaking up the game for lack of players. Unlike SHILLs "props" make a small hourly wage but play with their own money, winning or losing based on their skill.
- DEALER'S CHOICE - In home games, a rule that permits the dealer to name which poker game to be played that hand. Often limited to selecting from a list provided.
- COLD CALL - Calling both a bet and raise at the same time, as opposed to calling a bet then later calling a raise made after the call.
- SCOOP - To take all of a pot that is normally split, either by winning both halves outright or winning one half when no players qualify for the other half.