Howard Lederer Playstation 2 poker game tilted?
Famed poker player Howard Lederer and his new console poker game, World Championship Poker 2, are drawing criticism citing foul play according to some gamers. From the article: “On one popular video game review website, users were complaining that the computer has a built in advantage and always seems to pull out the win. The user was playing the …
Related Poker Accessories and Poker Games News:
- All In Poker on the Way
- Howard Lederer Playstation Poker Game Criticized
- The latest installment of the poker franchise is on its way to stores.
- E3 06: World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Impressions [Xbox 360 PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Top 10 Stories of 2012: #3, Howard Lederer Breaks Year-Long Silence in the Lederer Files
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer - All In Review [PlayStation 2 PSP]
- Xbox 360 Howard Lederer Poker Game Launched
- Five Thoughts: Howard Lederer Speaks
- The Nightly Turbo: Howard Lederer Talks, PokerStars Big Game, and More
- Papa to the Pros: Dr. Richard Lederer, Part Two
- Howard Lederer Interview with Bernard Lee Part 2
- World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer Review [PSP Xbox PlayStation 2 PC]
- IMPLIED ODDS - A refinement to POT ODDS which includes money not yet in the pot. Considers the potential extra bets and winnings made when a player forms a very good hand.
- OMAHA - A variant of Hold'em where each player receives 4 hole cards and must use exactly two of them (together with 3 of 5 board cards) to make a hand. Often played high-low split with an 8 qualifier for low.
- FILL - To draw a card that makes a five-card hand (straight, flush, full house, straight flush).
- HIGH-LOW SPLIT - Forms of poker in which the pot is split between the best hand and best lowball hand.
- STAND OFF - To call a raise. "Opener raises, I stand off".
- WIRED [PAIR] - A pair in the hole. In 5-card stud, a door card that pairs the hole card.