Poker War Has Begun
Empire Online warned their former partner PartyGaming that it was coming. In mid November Empire made a statement that they intended to seek legal recourses against PartyGaming, and now they have. On Tuesday Empire began legal proceedings, claiming breech of contract, in the High Court of Gibraltar…
Related Poker Industry News:
- College Poker Life: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- The Pigskin Diaries Vol. 8: Hello,
- You are currently viewing this from 220.127.116.11 -
- Coming Thursday: Video poker debated
- The $15,000 Carbon League is in Full Swing
- The Greek moment in the Lebanese forest To hasten the game of the edge of the abyss to entrench new political …
- MySpace.com: A Growing Source For All Things Poker, Part 2
- Tranfser poker begins for Bremen’s Oezil
- PokerStars EPT Vilamoura Day 1a: Fun in the Portuguese Sun
- PartyPoker Jumper Freeroll Tomorrow
- Hampshire wants public to ante up video poker views
- PokerNews $500 Freeroll on Bodog
- BUTTON - A distinctive token held by the player sitting in the theoretical dealer's position, when a house dealer is used. The button rotates around the table so that every player has an opportunity to be the last to act. Also, "THE BUTTON" can refer to the player who currently has the button. ("I was the button and called the blind".) Synonyms: BUCK, PUCK.
- CHASE - To continue in a hand, often at poor odds, in the hopes of catching a much better hand. "He called, chasing the flush.".
- MISDEAL - A hand dealt incorrectly that must be re-dealt.
- UNDERDOG - Before all the cards are dealt, a hand that does not figure to be the winner. Ant: FAVORITE.
- ON TILT - Playing worse (usually, more aggressively) than usual because a player has become emotionally upset.
- BUNNY - An eight. So named because one can easily draw "rabbit ears" above the numeral 8, "paws" in the middle and "feet" at the bottom. (Do this only at home, and not on cards that will be used for play.)