Poker War Has Begun
Empire Online warned their former partner PartyGaming that it was coming. In mid November Empire made a statement that they intended to seek legal recourses against PartyGaming, and now they have. On Tuesday Empire began legal proceedings, claiming breech of contract, in the High Court of Gibraltar…
Related Poker Industry News:
- College Poker Life: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- The Pigskin Diaries Vol. 8: Hello,
- You are currently viewing this from 22.214.171.124 -
- Coming Thursday: Video poker debated
- The $15,000 Carbon League is in Full Swing
- The Greek moment in the Lebanese forest To hasten the game of the edge of the abyss to entrench new political …
- MySpace.com: A Growing Source For All Things Poker, Part 2
- Tranfser poker begins for Bremen’s Oezil
- PokerStars EPT Vilamoura Day 1a: Fun in the Portuguese Sun
- PartyPoker Jumper Freeroll Tomorrow
- Hampshire wants public to ante up video poker views
- PokerNews $500 Freeroll on Bodog
Useful poker terms:
- STAKE - The amount of a player's BUY-IN, or the amount of money they are willing to play with in a given session. Compare: BANKROLL.
- FLOORMAN - The casino representative in charge of the card room or a section of a card room. Arbitrates disputes when unusual events happen.
- WIRED [PAIR] - A pair in the hole. In 5-card stud, a door card that pairs the hole card.
- EDGE - An advantage over an opponent, either specific or subjective.
- LIVE ONE - The best kind of opponent, a poor player with a lot of money to lose and in a hurry to lose it.
- TELL - Any personal mannerisms that reveal the quality of one's hand. E.g., constantly looking at one's hole cards is often a tell of a poor hand. (Some players, knowing this, will at times check their hole cards when they have a great hand and don't need to look.)