Poker War Has Begun
Empire Online warned their former partner PartyGaming that it was coming. In mid November Empire made a statement that they intended to seek legal recourses against PartyGaming, and now they have. On Tuesday Empire began legal proceedings, claiming breech of contract, in the High Court of Gibraltar…
Related Poker Industry News:
- College Poker Life: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- The Pigskin Diaries Vol. 8: Hello,
- You are currently viewing this from 126.96.36.199 -
- Coming Thursday: Video poker debated
- The $15,000 Carbon League is in Full Swing
- The Greek moment in the Lebanese forest To hasten the game of the edge of the abyss to entrench new political …
- MySpace.com: A Growing Source For All Things Poker, Part 2
- Tranfser poker begins for Bremen’s Oezil
- PokerStars EPT Vilamoura Day 1a: Fun in the Portuguese Sun
- PartyPoker Jumper Freeroll Tomorrow
- Hampshire wants public to ante up video poker views
- PokerNews $500 Freeroll on Bodog
- LIVE BLIND - The last and largest blind bet may or may not be LIVE. If LIVE, the blind bettor has the option of "raising" his own blind in the event the bet is called around to him. This is normal, and is sometimes referred to as "blinds are live".
- BEE No. 92 (TM) - Trade name for the "diamond back" cards frequently used in casino games. Compare: RIDER BACK.
- TRIP - Three of a specific kind, as in "Trip sixes".
- SHORT-STACKED - Playing with a only a small amount of money, thus limiting one's risk and reward.
- LATE BLIND - In addition to "regular" blinds, some games allow a player (particularly a new one) to post a blind bet in return for the right to enter the game immediately and act last on the first betting round. The amount of the blind is determined by house rules, usually somewhere between the last blind and double the last blind. It is frequently a LIVE BLIND.
- SPLIT [OPENERS] - In draw poker, to discard one or more openers, usually to draw to a straight or flush. Normally requires the opener to declare the act and retain the discards so that the act of opening can later be validated.