Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
There was yet another twist in the tale as the ongoing saga between Empire Poker and Party Poker continued with breaking news in the London newspapers. The Times reported that Empire knowingly failed to disclose that their relationship with Party Gaming was going to end BEFORE they listed (went public).
All along we’re maintained that Empire is run by a slimy bunch of rogues, which is why we don’t do business with them on any level - would you?
Related Poker Rooms and Poker Industry News:
- Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- PASS - Opposite of bet. To check, if checked to. To fold, if bet to.
- SPLIT [OPENERS] - In draw poker, to discard one or more openers, usually to draw to a straight or flush. Normally requires the opener to declare the act and retain the discards so that the act of opening can later be validated.
- FLOP -  In Hold'em, the first three community cards, dealt simultaneously.  To deal a flop, or to make a hand on a flop. "I flopped trips".
- INSIDE STRAIGHT - Four cards to a straight, where only one rank will complete the hand. E.g., 4-5-6-8 is an inside straight since only a 7 will fill (i.e., complete) the hand. Often called a GUT-SHOT. Compare: BOBTAIL STRAIGHT, OPEN-ENDED STRAIGHT.
- FIXED LIMIT - A betting structure where the amount of each bet is a specific fixed quantity. Usually specified as A-B, where A is the amount to bet in the first few betting rounds and B (larger than A) is the amount bet in the later rounds. Related terms: FLAT LIMIT, NO LIMIT, POT LIMIT, SPREAD LIMIT.
- CAP - To cap the betting is to make the last permitted raise in a round.