Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
There was yet another twist in the tale as the ongoing saga between Empire Poker and Party Poker continued with breaking news in the London newspapers. The Times reported that Empire knowingly failed to disclose that their relationship with Party Gaming was going to end BEFORE they listed (went public).
All along we’re maintained that Empire is run by a slimy bunch of rogues, which is why we don’t do business with them on any level - would you?
Related Poker Rooms and Poker Industry News:
- Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- PROP - Also PROPOSITION PLAYER. An employee of the gaming establishment whose primary purpose is to keep enough players at a table to prevent breaking up the game for lack of players. Unlike SHILLs "props" make a small hourly wage but play with their own money, winning or losing based on their skill.
- LITTLE SLICK - In Hold'em, hole cards of A-2, suited or not.
- FORCED BET - In some stud games a player may be required to make a bet to start the action on the first card. This is similar conceptually to blinds and antes, but in this case is dependent on the cards shown rather than player position. Usually the weakest hand is forced to bet.
- STEAM - Playing wildly, calling and raising a lot, because one is upset. Compare: ON TILT.
- WHITE BLACKBIRD - A hand so astonishingly rare as to be unworthy of the opponents' consideration, e.g., being dealt a pat royal flush in 5-card draw.
- LOOSE - Playing more hands than the norm. Antonym: TIGHT.