Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
There was yet another twist in the tale as the ongoing saga between Empire Poker and Party Poker continued with breaking news in the London newspapers. The Times reported that Empire knowingly failed to disclose that their relationship with Party Gaming was going to end BEFORE they listed (went public).
All along we’re maintained that Empire is run by a slimy bunch of rogues, which is why we don’t do business with them on any level - would you?
Related Poker Rooms and Poker Industry News:
- Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
Useful poker terms:
- LIVE ONE - The best kind of opponent, a poor player with a lot of money to lose and in a hurry to lose it.
- CARDS SPEAK - Winner(s) of the hand are determined by turning their cards face up, the best hand(s) wins (no declaration).
- HIGH-LOW SPLIT - Forms of poker in which the pot is split between the best hand and best lowball hand.
- RACE - In tournaments it is sometimes convenient to remove all lower-denomination chips from play, as the remaining players' stacks tend to grow. Small chips are converted to larger chips and any odd chips are "raced off" in the following way: each player with odd chips places them in front of his stack and is dealt one card for each chip. Highest card (rank and suit) takes all the small chips and converts them to higher-denomination chips.
- RERAISE - To raise after an opponent has raised.
- KICKER - In hands containing pairs and trips, the highest card not matched. In draw games, sometimes a card kept for deception purposes.