Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
There was yet another twist in the tale as the ongoing saga between Empire Poker and Party Poker continued with breaking news in the London newspapers. The Times reported that Empire knowingly failed to disclose that their relationship with Party Gaming was going to end BEFORE they listed (went public).
All along we’re maintained that Empire is run by a slimy bunch of rogues, which is why we don’t do business with them on any level - would you?
Related Poker Rooms and Poker Industry News:
- Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- ALL-IN - To have all of one's chips in the pot. A player who is all-in cannot be forced out of the pot by more betting, but is only eligible to win that portion of the pot he has contributed to. Generally, a SIDE POT is created each time a player is all-in.
- HIGH-LOW SPLIT - Forms of poker in which the pot is split between the best hand and best lowball hand.
- PASS - Opposite of bet. To check, if checked to. To fold, if bet to.
- DRAW OUT - To catch a card that improves your situation from a losing hand to a winning hand, especially when you beat someone holding a hand that usually figures to win.
- CHECK RAISE - To check initially, then raise a bet made later on in the same betting round. Frequently a sign of strength, but may be a bluff.
- SMALL BLIND - In games with two blinds the first blind is the SMALL BLIND because it is usually one-half (or less) the second or large blind.