Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
There was yet another twist in the tale as the ongoing saga between Empire Poker and Party Poker continued with breaking news in the London newspapers. The Times reported that Empire knowingly failed to disclose that their relationship with Party Gaming was going to end BEFORE they listed (went public).
All along we’re maintained that Empire is run by a slimy bunch of rogues, which is why we don’t do business with them on any level - would you?
Related Poker Rooms and Poker Industry News:
- Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
- Former Poker Pals Clash
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Bonus Code EZBONUS for $150 Extra as a 30% Bonus Code From Empire Poker
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Takes Over Empire Online For $250 Million
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
Useful poker information:
- SET - In Hold'em, three of a kind where two of the cards are hole cards.
- TIGHT -  A style of play that entails playing fewer hands than average. Antonym: LOOSE.  A FULL HOUSE.
- TAP - In no-limit games, to wager all of one's money in one bet.
- PAY OFF - Calling a bet with little expectation of winning, unless the opponent is bluffing.
- TOURNAMENT - A highly structured game involving potentially dozens of tables where all participants pay an entry fee and obtain a fixed number of chips. Once a tournament has started, additional players may not enter. As the game progresses players bust out and are eliminated until only one winner remains.
- HIT - To make a hand or catch a card or cards that improves one's hand. "I hit a gut-shot draw on the river."