Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
Empire Online, the company that operates Empire Poker, is a stock in complete freefall. Today on the LSE the share crumbled to new lows, closing at a wispy 64.5 cents a share. That’s down from the lofty heights of 283.00 cents a share just three months ago. More importantly, there are few reasons to play at Empire Poker these days, and unless PartyPoker buys them out we recommend going elsewhere.
Related Online Poker and Poker Rooms News:
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- Poker War Has Begun
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- LOOSE - Playing more hands than the norm. Antonym: TIGHT.
- LIVE ONE - The best kind of opponent, a poor player with a lot of money to lose and in a hurry to lose it.
- MAIN POT - The main pot, as related to one or more side pots, when there are one or more all-in player(s). The main pot is the one in which all active players participate.
- TAPPED [OUT] - Out of money. Can refer to a player running out of money in the course of a hand, thus still active for the main pot; or can refer to a player who has lost his bankroll and can no longer play.
- WORLD SERIES OF POKER - A series of several different poker games with relatively large buy-ins, culminating in a $10,000 buy-in no-limit Hold'em tournament, the winner of which is crowned the World Poker Champion. Sponsored by Binion's Horseshoe Club in Las Vegas.
- FIFTH STREET - In stud poker, the fifth card to be dealt to each player. Sometimes used to refer to the last card dealt in Hold'em, although the more common term for this is RIVER (q.v.).