Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
Empire Online, the company that operates Empire Poker, is a stock in complete freefall. Today on the LSE the share crumbled to new lows, closing at a wispy 64.5 cents a share. That’s down from the lofty heights of 283.00 cents a share just three months ago. More importantly, there are few reasons to play at Empire Poker these days, and unless PartyPoker buys them out we recommend going elsewhere.
Related Online Poker and Poker Rooms News:
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- Poker War Has Begun
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- SEVENTH STREET - The seventh card dealt in 7-card stud.
- MITES AND LICE - A hand consisting of two pair, threes over twos.
- BRODERICK CRAWFORD - In Hold'em, hole cards of 10-4. From the 1950s TV series "Highway Patrol", starring Broderick Crawford.
- BACK DOOR - Applies to a hand that was made in the last card or two, specifically not a hand the player was originally planning on having. Most often applied to straights and flushes.
- FAVORITE - Before all the cards are dealt, a hand that figures to be the winner. Ant: UNDERDOG.
- TRIPS - Three of a kind. In Hold'em the term SET is used when two of the three cards are hole cards.