Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
Empire Online, the company that operates Empire Poker, is a stock in complete freefall. Today on the LSE the share crumbled to new lows, closing at a wispy 64.5 cents a share. That’s down from the lofty heights of 283.00 cents a share just three months ago. More importantly, there are few reasons to play at Empire Poker these days, and unless PartyPoker buys them out we recommend going elsewhere.
Related Online Poker and Poker Rooms News:
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- Poker War Has Begun
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- TRIP - Three of a specific kind, as in "Trip sixes".
- OVERPAIR - In Hold'em, a pair in the hole that is larger than any community card on the board.
- SHARK - A good/crafty player often posing as a fish early in the game.
- BLACK - When referring to chips, black usually stands for $100 casino chips. "This guy sits down with a stack of blacks and raises the first bet." Not ALL casinos use black for $100 but that is the common usage.
- STACKED [DECK] - A deck that has been arranged to give one player a huge advantage. Also: RIGGED.
- MITES AND LICE - A hand consisting of two pair, threes over twos.