Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
Empire Online, the company that operates Empire Poker, is a stock in complete freefall. Today on the LSE the share crumbled to new lows, closing at a wispy 64.5 cents a share. That’s down from the lofty heights of 283.00 cents a share just three months ago. More importantly, there are few reasons to play at Empire Poker these days, and unless PartyPoker buys them out we recommend going elsewhere.
Related Online Poker and Poker Rooms News:
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- Poker War Has Begun
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
Useful poker information:
- LOCK - A hand that cannot be beat under any circumstances. Also: NUTS.
- LOOSE - Playing more hands than the norm. Antonym: TIGHT.
- PASS - Opposite of bet. To check, if checked to. To fold, if bet to.
- CASE - The fourth card of a particular rank, as in "he folded the case 9" when describing where all the 9s were in a hand. Comes from the game of Faro where an employee of the house, called the "case keeper". kept track of the number of each rank of card remaining.
- BIG BLIND - A blind bet, usually a raise of an earlier blind which would be called the SMALL BLIND. In limit poker, the BIG BLIND is usually the size of the minimum bet on the first round of betting.
- SMALL BLIND - In games with two blinds the first blind is the SMALL BLIND because it is usually one-half (or less) the second or large blind.