Empire Poker No Longer The Place To Play Online Poker
Empire Online, the company that operates Empire Poker, is a stock in complete freefall. Today on the LSE the share crumbled to new lows, closing at a wispy 64.5 cents a share. That’s down from the lofty heights of 283.00 cents a share just three months ago. More importantly, there are few reasons to play at Empire Poker these days, and unless PartyPoker buys them out we recommend going elsewhere.
Related Online Poker and Poker Rooms News:
- Empire Poker Still Popular
- PartyGaming Swallows Empire Poker for $250 Million
- Empire Online settles with PartyGaming
- Another Good Reason Not To Play At Empire Poker
- Poker Loss Hits Empire Sales
- Empire Poker Knew Of Possible Damage
- PartyGaming Likely to Settle Online Poker War with Empire Online for $200 Million
- PartyGaming Outplay Empire In The Biggest Poker Game
- Dip In Empire Online Poker Empire
- Empire, Party Close to Settlement; New Partnership Possible?
- Poker War Has Begun
- PartyGaming Approaches Empire Online About a Takeover
- POCKET PAIR - Generic Hold'em term for 2 hole cards of the same rank.
- PAT - Holding or being dealt a pat hand. "I'm pat" would mean "I don't want to draw any cards.
- CRYING CALL - A call made with little chance of ultimately winning, but marginally better than an immediate fold.
- SEMI-BLUFF - To bluff with a come hand that figures to win if it hits.
- LOCK - A hand that cannot be beat under any circumstances. Also: NUTS.
- ROLLED UP - In seven-card stud, being dealt three of a kind in the first three cards.